Videos: Pattaya YouTuber highlights rubbish....and the seedy backstreets

Jonathan Fairfield

Videos: Pattaya YouTuber highlights rubbish....and the seedy backstreets

561000006412601.JPEG

Image: Screenshot via Manager

Manager reported that a YouTuber known for his site called "Steff's Thailand Travel" had highlighted the issue of trash at the resort.

A video showed apparent police indifference to people tossing trash in the Arunothai/Bongkot area of central Pattaya.

It was filmed last year, they said, but nothing has changed. 

Another video by the same vlogger features "The unknown secret bars and side sois of Walking Street".

This concentrates on an area where Steff claims there are "rare Indian lady boys". 

The site indicates Steff has more than 9,000 subscribers. 

The garbage video (the one about the trash that is) was viewed 2,000 times. 

This isn't the first time the issue of people of dumping trash on Soi Arunothai has been highlighted.

Earlier this month, a concerned expat and local resident sent footage to Thaivisa which showed two men fly tipping on Soi Arunothai.

The men, who appeared not to notice or care that they were being filmed could be seen dumping purple and green sofas on the side of the road.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-21

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I just completed a 1300 kilometer motorcycle trip in Thailand.

Trash piled up everywhere on the side of the road.

Sad.

Why are you complaining?  It was not everywhere, and not on the road it was "only"  on the side of the road. :whistling:Pfffff Farang never happy!

2 hours ago, peperobi said:

Everywhere the same!

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_4471.JPG

IMG_0064-3.jpg

No, not everywhere, not in Koh Samui at least! The proof? This picture of the back of a house in Bohput (inhabited, people are living behind this door)

Said to my wife a number of years ago that if she could walk 10 feet without travelling past some roadside trash I would give her 100 baht -  she not collected yet - and if you know Thai women and money, you'll know how hard she is trying to still win that bet !

16 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

IMG_0064-3.jpg

No, not everywhere, not in Koh Samui at least! The proof? This picture of the back of a house in Bohput (inhabited, people are living behind this door)

You right! Samui is totally clean, especially on the Hua Thanon beach!

On 6/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, RichardColeman said:

Said to my wife a number of years ago that if she could walk 10 feet without travelling past some roadside trash I would give her 100 baht -  she not collected yet - and if you know Thai women and money, you'll know how hard she is trying to still win that bet !

I went ten-pin bowling with my Thai wife who had never played before.  Her first two bowls went in the gulley.   I told her if she beat my score I'd give her 100 baht; so she did.  2nd game I thought she'll get tired so I doubled up the money.  She not only beat my score but achieved the 2nd highest total of our party!  (There were 16 of us on four lanes.)

8 hours ago, mikebell said:

I went ten-pin bowling with my Thai wife who had never played before.  Her first two bowls went in the gulley.   I told her if she beat my score I'd give her 100 baht; so she did.  2nd game I thought she'll get tired so I doubled up the money.  She not only beat my score but achieved the 2nd highest total of our party!  (There were 16 of us on four lanes.)

so you play very bad bowling if she can win over you when she never play before 

and sorry do you think 100b are something to be excited to get or is it because you never give her any money if I say that to my wife she will laugh and smile and say tee rak I don't need your lunch money ??

Just another silly Youtuber , I believe he is from Belgium .  Trying to earn money on Youtube clicks from his poorly created videos .

Yes good idea to film inside a go go club in Pattaya , and suddenly 132000 views on his most popular video .  Now he can afford to eat 100 baht food for a week. 

Archived