electric meat grinder

On 6/23/2018 at 12:43 PM, mardy1960 said:

yes i no but want a used one cant aford a new one thank you

What is your budget willing to pay for the used one? I’ve seen a new one for around ฿10000,- .

what is the size you are looking for? There are various different sizes small to large. Keep in mind that the Thai build meat grinders doesn’t have any safety accessories/functions on them machines. Keep your hands far away from the grinders.

I am not sure about the cleaning less used by the previous owners. To have them bacterial free is a hard work and keeping them free of dust and dirt.

I am also planning to buy a industrial meat grinder to grind various kind of meats and to make several different sausages myself. I will be using pork/cow intestines or whatever it is to make sausages with. 

6 hours ago, Khun Klahan said:

What is your budget willing to pay for the used one? I’ve seen a new one for around ฿10000,- .

what is the size you are looking for? There are various different sizes small to large. Keep in mind that the Thai build meat grinders doesn’t have any safety accessories/functions on them machines. Keep your hands far away from the grinders.

I am not sure about the cleaning less used by the previous owners. To have them bacterial free is a hard work and keeping them free of dust and dirt.

I am also planning to buy a industrial meat grinder to grind various kind of meats and to make several different sausages myself. I will be using pork/cow intestines or whatever it is to make sausages with. 

hi you can order sausage casing from esanthaifood  they have a good variety 

Archived