Teatime tv

Fairynuff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been great while it lasted, certainly a good backup to my existing IPTV, but 7,200 baht just for UK tv is a joke. My existing provider is only 4,100 baht per year with every channel you could wish for. So bye bye teatime, your free service was excellent but 7,200 baht is far too much.

I supposed they  "timed " it right ,to introduce paid service

while the World Cup is on BBC and ITV, dont think i would

pay a year up front, as the local distributor has his name

address,phone no. listed on website and we know what

happened to expat tv !

regards Worgeordie

Just now, worgeordie said:

I supposed they  "timed " it right ,to introduce paid service

while the World Cup is on BBC and ITV, dont think i would

pay a year up front, as the local distributor has his name

address,phone no. listed on website and we know what

happened to expat tv !

regards Worgeordie

My thoughts exactly

I'm not peed off, already have another subscription.

This is a forum where people share information to help each other. I, and others are just saying its expensive with limited channels compared to other systems out there that you could choose.

At the end of the day its all about choice, if after advice by others you are still happy paying 4 times the amount for something with less viewing choices, then fill your boots. Stop trying to justify it to yourself.

Happy viewing!!!!

If you pay a year it works out at 48 euros, which is then 4 euros a month. 4 euros works out at approx 150THB with some change.

You can try a month at a time too, see if it works for you before taking the plunge, 8 euros.(300THB)

My experience has been good, I very occasionally get some buffering on some of the catch up TV, but other than that its great. I also found their online chat quite responsive.

No problem paying but 600baht a month is simply too much for the freeview channels available....HDPrime is cheaper and more channels

300/400 a month is OK but I think they've pitched it too high

Dont forget Expattv......the same thing will happen to teatime!

1 hour ago, musiclover said:

No problem paying but 600baht a month is simply too much for the freeview channels available....HDPrime is cheaper and more channels

300/400 a month is OK but I think they've pitched it too high

Dont forget Expattv......the same thing will happen to teatime!

People are paying more for the 'on demand', which is well worth the extra when you are 6 hours in advance. Most of the programs worth watching are on in the evening, unless you're a fan of 'Loose Women'! ? 

Archived