Louis Vuitton scarf in London lands PM in the soup

rooster59

7 hours ago, fullcave said:

That's sun protection, mate. The locals prefer white skin so even when swimming at the beach they will be covered up from head to toe. 

Wow, I never knew that Funny I always wore a jacket to keep warm  Yeah come to think of it you don't see many Thai ladies wearing shorts when they walk. Always long . I guess the bikini is not a big seller amongst Thai women in Thailand

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/24/2018 at 12:03 AM, chickenslegs said:

PM May is not espousing to the rest of the world a "sufficiency economy", as PM Prayuth is.

Yes she is she taxes everyone. Nhs is in bits 

she is a proper traitor. 

3 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Wow, I never knew that Funny I always wore a jacket to keep warm  Yeah come to think of it you don't see many Thai ladies wearing shorts when they walk. Always long . I guess the bikini is not a big seller amongst Thai women in Thailand

Yes and all that skin whitening lotion that's so popular here, ya never see that back home!

On 6/23/2018 at 9:30 AM, Cadbury said:

We don't really care about the fashion accessories that PM Prayut wears. We just like to comment about it to annoy the crap out of you.

Takes more than your inane posts to annoy me, but shame you can't post something useful for a change!! 

On 6/23/2018 at 3:17 AM, Samui Bodoh said:

42bf1cdb54d7d49dac875e41b5700b02.jpeg

Is it just me or does he look like a gay French Film Director from the 1960's?

Yes you are right. Absolutely. Even he is really gay

Archived