Thai parents selling their underage children into the sex trade in Lomsak

rooster59

18 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

For real???  

The owner should be named and his/her face should be on front page!

Faces charges for human trafficking and operating a sex business for not having a license??? 

So if he/she had a license they wouldn't have been charged???  

I didn't know you could get a license for human trafficking and to operate a sex business.......

image.jpeg.a4456dc27f243d4224d61530ac49375e.jpeg

Probably depends who he/she is connected to.  Don't want others getting caught up in this nasty business.  No names or photos and this will just fade away and the children will move.  Big Joke didn't even turn up for this major event.

12 hours ago, catman20 said:

i dont agree with it but if it was not for the ease of sex here, there would be no farangs here. we all come for the sex originally.

"WE ALL come for sex originally.  You definitely live in an entirely different space with like minded people than the rest of us.  We aren't all sexpats and I can honestly say I have never used the services of a prostitute, never needed to.  You should change your quote to "My like minded people and I come for sex originally."

17 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I guess this pretty much reinforces the point -- EVERYTHING can be for sale here, provided the price is right, and/or the seller is hard up enough.

very sad " human trafficking been going for1000s of years, nothing changes worldwide problem

20 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Now how about knocking on the doors of the parents who sold their kids and throwing them in jail too?

I have a friend in the North East whose brother's wife was doing the same thing in and around their village. She is now doing 5 - 10 while he maintained his innocence and fled to the temple. 

"WE ALL come for sex originally.  You definitely live in an entirely different space with like minded people than the rest of us.  We aren't all sexpats and I can honestly say I have never used the services of a prostitute, never needed to.  You should change your quote to "My like minded people and I come for sex originally."
He said "we all came for the sex originally". Nothing was said about prostitution. Sex can be had without having to pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

20 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

For real???  

The owner should be named and his/her face should be on front page!

Faces charges for human trafficking and operating a sex business for not having a license??? 

So if he/she had a license they wouldn't have been charged???  

I didn't know you could get a license for human trafficking and to operate a sex business.......

image.jpeg.a4456dc27f243d4224d61530ac49375e.jpeg

This was a "prominent karaoke parlor".

If it was not for the pesky LIFT, this karaoke parlor was still in business.
BTW, is this parlor closed down or is it back to normal business by new?

14 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Mine worked on the information counter of a department store in Bangkok. Married her 14 days after meeting her and we're still married after 27 years.

That's beautiful, happy for you.

Can I ask, did she have a night time job that you didn't know of, because a few (not saying yours), freelance at night or work the bar scene at night, not that it should bother you if that was the case, just asking 555

57 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

That's beautiful, happy for you.

Can I ask, did she have a night time job that you didn't know of, because a few (not saying yours), freelance at night or work the bar scene at night, not that it should bother you if that was the case, just asking 555

She has nothing but contempt for 'nightworkers'.  Which shows a certain lack of understanding on why some (many) nightworkers do what they do, but I'm sure the majority of Thais think like her.

12 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

She has nothing but contempt for 'nightworkers'.  Which shows a certain lack of understanding on why some (many) nightworkers do what they do, but I'm sure the majority of Thais think like her.

Hmmm, yes it is easy to judge or put people down, Thai's with farang partners tend to do that more so as they all of a sudden become Princesses, I would have thought "compassion" would have been a better understanding for those with a need to be in that environment, when other opportunities are far and few between.

You see for me, I don't see the night workers as being dirty or to be looked down upon, they are in a service industry, like food, entertainment perhaps a better word, people have a need to be in it, otherwise they wouldn't be in it, and people on the other hand have a need for it, for those that look at it in another way, makes me think that's it's easier for them to judge without fully understanding, than to try and understand it for what it is, i.e. (easier to put on the blinkers) and its quite possible there could also be some kind of guilt, shame associated with it, a cover up perhaps of not wanting to be associated with their past.

Each to their own I suppose 555

To all those Thai chicks who get offended by me mentioning this..... the parents did it.

Screw your culture. 

It is highly realistic that most hookers in thailand are there because of family pressure... or i am wrong and thousands of girls just want to get nailed for 30 bucks hundreds of times per year by anyone willing to pay.

Thousands of years.... but... i dont know a male here who hasn't paid now and again... 3 somes are common here... 3 some is rarely free.

Feel free to feel the need to say you only came here and stay here for temples and food

8 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

What exactly do you expect to happen when a country allows prostitution and many of it's citizens are poor and lazy with low IQ and no education ie: mentality of a ten year old?

Actually Thailand doesn't allow prostitution, it's ilegal.  I think it was just 3 years ago that Prayuth declared there were no prostitutes in Thailand.

Just now, Thechook said:

Actually Thailand doesn't allow prostitution, it's ilegal.  I think it was just 3 years ago that Prayuth declared there were no prostitutes in Thailand.

It must be true if Pharyuth says so. 

4 hours ago, trianglechoke said:

To all those Thai chicks who get offended by me mentioning this..... the parents did it.

Screw your culture. 

It is highly realistic that most hookers in thailand are there because of family pressure... or i am wrong and thousands of girls just want to get nailed for 30 bucks hundreds of times per year by anyone willing to pay.

Thousands of years.... but... i dont know a male here who hasn't paid now and again... 3 somes are common here... 3 some is rarely free.

Feel free to feel the need to say you only came here and stay here for temples and food

Can honestly say I definately don't move in your small circle.  Never had a prostitute in my life, never been desperate thinking of where my next organism was going to come from.  No offence intended.

They used to call it bonded prostitution. Parents were payed a flat fee for  a year - or two service. Helps if the parents are already in debt. I thought they had been doing a good job getting rid of it post 1995 but its still out there.

On 6/24/2018 at 5:44 AM, Thechook said:

i was not necessary talking about going with hookers, i have lived here 18 years i am not married or living with anyone and not been with a hooker for over 10 years. do all my dating on the internet their are shed load of women here and easy to get into bed, not like the western world that was the point i was trying to make.

you are obviously a sex pat cos it seems i hit a nerve with you, and your reponce was about hookers. i bet you could not get laid either in your own country thats why you came here, next your be telling us all,  you come here for the culture, your ones different and she never worked in a bar and you dont give her any money ..............you sexy man ? take a chill pill.

22 hours ago, Thechook said:

Can honestly say I definately don't move in your small circle.  Never had a prostitute in my life, never been desperate thinking of where my next organism was going to come from.  No offence intended.

never been desperate thinking of where my next organism was going to come from

i know where it was coming from .......... your right hand ?

On 6/24/2018 at 2:05 PM, trianglechoke said:

You are wrong, to a degree. I would say that the majority of the girls in the industry are there because they have a child to support, and the Thai man who knocked them up has vanished. In fact, I would bet this is the vast majority these days. There are also many Thai girls who, by no pressure from the family whatsoever, are simply interested in "easy money" to get the iPhone, shoes, purse, and clothes they so desperately desire, but it is not a large percentage. I would suggest that it is also a small percentage who are merely supporting their parents and/or immediately family, although the number is definitely not insignificant. Of these, many are not pressured by their family at all, yet they do feel the pressure none-the-less, due to cultural norms.

3 minutes ago, timendres said:

You are wrong, to a degree. I would say that the majority of the girls in the industry are there because they have a child to support, and the Thai man who knocked them up has vanished. In fact, I would bet this is the vast majority these days. There are also many Thai girls who, by no pressure from the family whatsoever, are simply interested in "easy money" to get the iPhone, shoes, purse, and clothes they so desperately desire, but it is not a large percentage. I would suggest that it is also a small percentage who are merely supporting their parents and/or immediately family, although the number is definitely not insignificant. Of these, many are not pressured by their family at all, yet they do feel the pressure none-the-less, due to cultural norms.

Seems you didn't miss any options. 

On 6/25/2018 at 10:14 AM, catman20 said:

i was not necessary talking about going with hookers, i have lived here 18 years i am not married or living with anyone and not been with a hooker for over 10 years. do all my dating on the internet their are shed load of women here and easy to get into bed, not like the western world that was the point i was trying to make.

you are obviously a sex pat cos it seems i hit a nerve with you, and your reponce was about hookers. i bet you could not get laid either in your own country thats why you came here, next your be telling us all,  you come here for the culture, your ones different and she never worked in a bar and you dont give her any money ..............you sexy man ? take a chill pill.

You are obviously quite wrong assuming I'm a sexpat  and that all expats originally come for sex.  I didn't head for Thailand for the sex, the food or culture.  I was involved in a serious incident at work and was on work cover for PTSD and it was my doctor who suggested I get away and my wife suggested we go toThailand.  She is Thai and we have been together since 1996 after meeting in Melbourne,  Australia.  She was working for an accounting firm and I was a multi cultural liason officer for the police.  We moved to Chiangmai in late 2007, bought land and built a home and lived our normal married life.  I traveled to and fro monthly for appointments.  In 2007 my wife fell pregnant with our 1st child and in 2015 we brought him back to Australia for education as my wife wanted him to have the education she did.  We return to our home in Thailand 3 times per year for the school holidays.  We have been together since our early and mid 20's so never used a prostitute or felt the need.

P.s. Mrs palmer is left handed but doesn't put out like my wife does.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:14 PM, Lupatria said:

Now tell me this practice is very uncommon in Thailand and was unknown here before foreigners introduced them to the trade.

They had ministry of prostitution here some centuries ago.

Archived