Liveaboard in Phuket area.

Hi,

A mate and I are looking to meet up early next year to do some diving from a liveaboard out of Phuket or other areas. Andaman Sea would be more ideal than the gulf of Thailand. He is flying in from OS and I am in BKK. We are both very experienced divers and have completed deep wreck dives and caves.

We are looking for rust, walls, interesting structure or pinnacles that encourage the chance of seeing palegics - not just coral. Looking for 5 to 7 days on the liveaboard. Could I please get some recommendations on liveaboards that are safe but give some freedom for experienced divers and half decent food and accommodations.

Cheers,

The standard trip would be to Similans, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock, minimum 3 days, recommended 4 or 5. There are also a few options to Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Phi Phi and King Cruiser-Shark Point area, normally 3 days.

On all trips you normally dive with a guide, and with a ratio of 4-5 divers per guide that is what most people prefer as well, since the guides know the area. However if you prefer you will be able to dive independently.

On the forum commercial information is not allowed, send me a PM please if you'd like more info.

Archived