Russian on overstay arrested for stealing motorbike in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

42 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Should really have thought about that before he started getting drugged up and then on to stealing to sustain his & her problem, I really don't see where your going with this, he is a guest/visitor to Thailand, a country that has harsh penalties for drugs offences and you wanna worry about splitting up a family (a couple actually, no evidence of kids that I am aware of) Sheesh.

Well, in most countries where people get married, they are no longer guests. In Thailand this opportunity or option is not even given.

no evidence of kids? Are you their doctor or somehow related to make such a statement?

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Well... if one bothers to read it says a wife, so that would mean married ?

Once again you are correct, but my comment was based purely on a legal standpoint

I have no thoughts either way about either of the scumbag losers

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Well, in most countries where people get married, they are no longer guests. In Thailand this opportunity or option is not even given.

no evidence of kids? Are you their doctor or somehow related to make such a statement?

Hopefully no issue has resulted from their meeting of minds

15 hours ago, smtsetup said:

For the very same reason any Thai lady wants to stay with a falang man.. Five letters, starts with m and ends with y. Feel free to guess the letters in between.

Marry?

13 hours ago, yrag said:

No Money...No Honey...Bottom Line........Welcome to Thailand

Meaby in your world but I not live as you in the sex industry with bad ladies Thailand is alot more end that but you need looking outside the beerbars 

and try respect Thai people as decent hard working people if you can 

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

Perhaps you can understand my hatred for this gang of crooks who hold most businesses in Pattaya to ransom? 

its up to the officer to decide whose fault is this. and even the insurance company agreed that he is right. if you don't agree with this why did not you complain in court?

or if you think that court is corrupted -what are you doing in Thailand? why dont you go back to your home country, where the police, for sure will protect you better?

and again - if you believe that the royal thai police will not protect your interests - you will not ask for it's protection in any case, right?

31 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Meaby in your world but I not live as you in the sex industry with bad ladies Thailand is alot more end that but you need looking outside the beerbars 

and try respect Thai people as decent hard working people if you can 

This is “Pattaya News”not Mother Theresa’s forum.  Whilst I agree there are many decent women over here the likelihood is in this case that she is as much of a scrote as him and very little decent and hardworking about her. 

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

This is “Pattaya News”not Mother Theresa’s forum.  Whilst I agree there are many decent women over here the likelihood is in this case that she is as much of a scrote as him and very little decent and hardworking about her. 

I agree with you about her but my comment was to someone that only think Thai ladies is going after money and I responded to that Thailand and in Pattaya too have meny decent good heart ladies 

34 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I agree with you about her but my comment was to someone that only think Thai ladies is going after money and I responded to that Thailand and in Pattaya too have meny decent good heart ladies 

Fair enough. 

20 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Actually yes I did, he is a thieving, drug taking, overstaying scrote, so that makes him the weakest link, as Ann would say "Goodbye" if you're not British you will have to Google Weakest Link :thumbsup:

If your not British or actually living in the UK,  there's are good chance you have seen the many international versions of the show. 

On 6/24/2018 at 6:21 PM, smtsetup said:

For the very same reason any Thai lady wants to stay with a falang man.. Five letters, starts with m and ends with y. Feel free to guess the letters in between.

May be she found him more interesting than people like you.

12 hours ago, mikebell said:

One such bandit decided I was at fault after two Thai tearaways ploughed into my stationary car at 90 kph.  He extorted 12K from my wife by threatening to confiscate my passport and create problems for my next visa.  My Insurance company, Thannachart, were utterly useless and it cost me over 50K to compensate the helmetless, licenceless 'victims'.  All on the word of this bent Sattahip cop + I was without transport for two months.  Perhaps you can understand my hatred for this gang of crooks who hold most businesses in Pattaya to ransom?

They hit an immovable object at 90kph with no helmets... Surprised they lived to tell the tale...... 

10 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

but you chose to live here as a guest. if you cant do this anymore - go to "other countries". it seems to me Thailand will not cry for you. the amount of people who are eager to visit Thailand grows every year.

and if you are still here - you can accept everything.

and you were able to choose another insurance -there is no car salon which forces to choose a specific insurance provider, or buy it in another car salon. it's always your choice

you just try to pretend it's not in order to justify your whining

even if you hired 1000 lawyers. no one forced you to accept the settlement. it's just your choice. not theirs

its none of your business. Thai people will decide among themselves how they will run their country. the opinion of a foreign visitor is irrelevant and useless. Thailand is a sovereign nation, not a colony. among a very few non-European nations which managed to protect it's freedom from colonialism. from people like you - who always know it better how others should live.

they gave me a choice to settle or to proceed to court. I decided and if regretted later - never whined pretending it's someone's else fault.

you cant complain because it was always your choice. that's why your complain will go straight to the waste bin.))

ahaha. I, in fact, have two friends - owners of two different companies in Pattaya - and both of them pay nothing, zero to the police (they are my old friends and would not lie to me).

do you know why?

because they don't do anything illegal! they pay their taxes in full, have real four Thai staff per one work permit, don't sell prostitutes to tourists, don't employ foreigners for prohibited professions (such as tour guides etc).

obey the <deleted> law and you will not need to pay. why it's so hard to understand?

It's not that simple in bkk 

I know thais who pay

5 hours ago, Polaky said:

It appears that most crims here get caught red handed via cctv, they are everywhere, and are making a big impact on crime, the old saying of  "watch your back" has a different meaning in thai, well done!.

Time to break out the knitting needles and produce a balaclava 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived