EU supporters march in London to call for Brexit deal referendum

rooster59

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes the march got lots of coverage in the press and on TV.  100,000 people hit the streets for the anti Brexit rally!  Of course we mustn't forget that the pro Brexit supporters fielded their own march in retaliation.... No really they did... Apparently.....   Unfortunately there weren't enough of them who turned up for comment.    
We did not need to turn up.we have already won

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

We did not need to turn up.we have already won

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Brexit gloating is frowned upon [emoji849] however I like your style [emoji41]

Fortunately, democracy didn't cease on June 23rd 2016, it's still a democratic right to counter protest as did the Pro-Brexit attendance, rather interesting though that the MSM focuses primarily on the anti-Brexit element.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How many of 'those' do you know?

Or are you commandeering the sacrifice of the millions of people who died fighting for all our freedom?!

For goodness sake. Two generations ago! The sins of the fathers shall NOT be visited upon the sons.

4 hours ago, transam said:

Yes even the UK had traitors, looking for stardom when the Germans arrived...

Bit like remoaners who can't accept what the UK populous voted for..

What????

Can you not see the parallels?

The majority are NOT always correct

11 hours ago, Grouse said:

For goodness sake. Two generations ago! The sins of the fathers shall NOT be visited upon the sons.

Well I can tell you what a certain country started changed my personal life for ever...

Yes I am still alive..bored.gif.5d1934ce8710422be1c7d49a98cc9c8c.gif

Well I can tell you what a certain country started changed my personal life for ever...
Yes I am still alive..bored.gif.5d1934ce8710422be1c7d49a98cc9c8c.gif

Wars do not show who is right, only who is left!
Must go, my nurse is calling!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Grouse said:

The majority are NOT always correct

36 minutes ago, evadgib said:

They would have been had you won in 2016.

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Correct. I'm glad you accept that.

???

You really are oblivious to irony and sarcasm.

Are you positive that you are British ?

???

2 hours ago, The Renegade said:

???

???

You missed the subtlety of my response

Evadgib's ironic response was not missed by me

You are certainly British. Loutish comments place you there with little doubt

Oh dear the 'bitterness' is a strong force today.

The apocalypse hasn't occurred, life goes on.

I'm a staunch realist but the consistent doom & gloom from the anti-Brexit campaigners is tiresome, almost misguided......

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Yep...."loutish comments"...................stooping to petty personal jibes.

Battle lost.............................but you have known that for 2 years.

Oh dear the 'bitterness' is a strong force today.

The apocalypse hasn't occurred, life goes on.

I'm a staunch realist but the consistent doom & gloom from the anti-Brexit campaigners is tiresome, almost misguided......

Isn’t it lucky, us Londoners don’t take too much seriously

Ps. I can feel a ‘Life if Brian’ moment coming on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, evadgib said:

They would have been had you won in 2016.

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

Correct. I'm glad you accept that.

3 hours ago, The Renegade said:

???

???

25 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I agree insofar as your comment was supposed to be funny.  Stupid, but in your mind funny.

"You are certainly British. Loutish comments place you there with little doubt"

I can't see anything "loutish" in the mistaken response - whereas we've all seen one hell of a lot of insulting comments towards those that voted leave from you!  You've even worked hard at coming up with insults that will be 'acceptable'!

Sorry, I forgot to add the main point of my post.

If the vote had been to remain, you can pretty much guarantee (IMO) that there would be no attempts to overthrow the referendum result.

It would have been accepted, even though UKIP would have remained in existence and it would have continued to be a contentious issue.

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I agree insofar as your comment was supposed to be funny.  Stupid, but in your mind funny.

"You are certainly British. Loutish comments place you there with little doubt"

I can't see anything "loutish" in the mistaken response - whereas we've all seen one hell of a lot of insulting comments towards those that voted leave from you!  You've even worked hard at coming up with insults that will be 'acceptable'!

yes, indeed sneaky....But sneaky folk often pay the price eventually and wonder why.....?

47 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Yep...."loutish comments"...................stooping to petty personal jibes.

You are absolutely correct.

Caught me before my breakfast  coffee.

I withdraw the comment without hesitation

27 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Sorry, I forgot to add the main point of my post.

If the vote had been to remain, you can pretty much guarantee (IMO) that there would be no attempts to overthrow the referendum result.

It would have been accepted, even though UKIP would have remained in existence and it would have continued to be a contentious issue.

Of course, that would have been the correct result in that it would have brought the greatest benefits to the greatest number

27 minutes ago, transam said:

yes, indeed sneaky....But sneaky folk often pay the price eventually and wonder why.....?

Look, it must be clear to you all that I think Brexit is a moronic idea. How would you prefer me to present my opinion?

There is indeed a corrolation between tertiary educational achievement and voting remain

I believe the EU, CU and SM are flawed but good for us on balance.

I think we do live in an increasingly unstable and dangerous world and I believe staying close to the EU is wise.

I also believe that the people most likely to be negatively affected by Brexit are demographic C-, D and E who tended to vote for it. Ironic indeed

I have just spent a delightful few days in Scandinavia. Happy people paying high taxes and living in socially just societies. Much more the European dream than the American dream. Try it.

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Look, it must be clear to you all that I think Brexit is a moronic idea. How would you prefer me to present my opinion?

There is indeed a corrolation between tertiary educational achievement and voting remain

I think we do live in an increasingly unstable and dangerous world and I believe staying close to the EU is wise.

I also believe that the people most likely to be negatively affected by Brexit are demographic C-, D and E who tended to vote for it. Ironic indeed

I have just spent a delightful few days in Scandinavia. Happy people paying high taxes and living in socially just societies. Much more the European dream than the American dream. Try it.

You are a dreamer, taking YOUR stuff at face value....My Swedish chum would bury your Scandinavian stuff because he knows what his folk really think.....

On 6/23/2018 at 9:49 PM, citybiker said:

Oh yes Airbus, anyone highlighting how much it would cost them to assemble the wings in the EU?

Companies like Airbus are in the UK for a reason, not forgetting the illegal EU payments made to Airbus? Tut tut.

As for the March, protest whatever.....good for them, it's yet another democratic right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, Airbus is in the UK for a reason. They acquired the facilities in 2001 as part of a deal where BAE took a 20% shareholding, BAE then sold the shares in 2006. As an EU member state there was a certain amount of political pressure for Airbus to make use of the facilities, that has now disappeared and if anything gone into reverse.

The A350 production saw Airbus construct 10 new factories and extend 3 others, the UK is not particularly significant in the overall picture. The A350 wings were the first not to be entirely made in the UK, Germany has a share, the tip of the iceberg.

There is also some doubt over the future of the A380.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/18/business/after-surge-in-orders-airlines-now-balk-at-wide-bodies.html

With over 25% of the shares being held by France, Germany and Spain, the UK will have little say when it becomes a third country.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You are a dreamer, taking YOUR stuff at face value....My Swedish chum would bury your Scandinavian stuff because he knows what his folk really think.....

I will be posting about Sweden on here shortly. However, in brief, they need to ship the Muslims out. Currently they are blot on Stockholm. However, nobody I spoke to is in favour of leaving the EU. They have twice the land area of the UK and 1/7 the population. So there is a huge amount of space. Muslims just don't fit.

I would be interested in your chum's opinions.

I lived in Denmark for several years and it is still my favourite country by far. They seem to have made a better fist of dealing with the Muslims than their Swedish neighbours.

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I will be posting about Sweden on here shortly. However, in brief, they need to ship the Muslims out. Currently they are blot on Stockholm. However, nobody I spoke to is in favour of leaving the EU. They have twice the land area of the UK and 1/7 the population. So there is a huge amount of space. Muslims just don't fit.

I would be interested in your chum's opinions.

I lived in Denmark for several years and it is still my favourite country by far. They seem to have made a better fist of dealing with the Muslims than their Swedish neighbours.

I never mentioned Muslims...bored.gif.fcebf30310afec078150bc9851f9c638.gif

Brexit moronic simply because you disagree with it?

Archived