Krabi student killed outside school

webfact

5 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Ok, I'll take your word for it. I have no video capabilities on my device.

This is what happened my man

It was a bright sunny day

This incident took place on a four lane road

A school bus was parked up against the kerb next to that was a white van double parked

Then a SUV decides to make it treble parked this still left one and a half or so lanes open

As the SUV was parking / stopping a pickup truck and a saloon car passed just as the SUV came to a complete stop a motorbike also passed

Shortly after the first bike passed the student appeared in view and rode into the right hand side of the SUV, this threw him over to the right into the path of another SUV which was in the outside lane hence him being struck by that second SUV

Yes they were treble parked but two vehicles and a motorbike had passed them 

Now here is that big word IF, if the student had been paying attention to the road he could not of possibly missed seeing the treble parked vehicles because the others saw them with no problem

The student paid the ultimate price for his lack of awareness

Incidents such as these are nothing but a complete joke, now for those who struggle with simple English language comprehension this does not mean they are funny so please dont bother

On 6/25/2018 at 12:42 PM, grego49 said:

Wonder if they book the car for double parking like most thais to lazy to park properly and walk 50 mtrs.

A tragic event yet again hijacked by an unhappy thai hater.

Go around the world anywhere and you will see illegal lazy parking.

It is not a uniquely thai problem as you 'xenophobically' infer.

Lazy uncaring people jockey for parking spots regardless of the possible consequences.

People..not just thai people.

Archived