Bangkok Slimming Pills

Jillie Norman

During early 2000, I have been hearing a lot about Bangkok pills. I didn't try because I wasn't that fat and I was able to lose weight thru a diet plan and exercise. Aside from that, I've heard a lot of negative feedbacks. But since I have gained too much weight since last year, I am now thinking of giving it a try. I'm just a bit worried about the side effects. Can you someone share what to expect when you start taking it?

Actually a lot of these pills contained sibutramine. It was in the news and a lot have been taken of the market. Sibutramine works but its dangerous. So you better not try it. Truth be told most things that really work have health risks. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting it always will be tough, it took me more than 1 month stairs climbing (level1 - level 24) become easy to me.

According to The University of New Mexico's Health Sciences Center research you burn 15 calories per 3 flights of stairs(average flight of stairs being 12 steps). That means for every stairyou climb you burn 0.42calories on average (based on 150 [68 kg] to 160 [72.5 kg] pound person.

After 1 month i started my strength training > 11+ month later 90kg last~

43 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Sound advice but these days people always look for the easier option.

If pills help  then take them, unfortunately the ones that do work are dangerous and without controlling food intake they still wont work. 

Diet is king exercise is nice but you don't burn that much. But it helps retain muscle and is great. I do cardio and strength training. There are supplements that help.. but is nothing magical and will just give a slight edge.

49 minutes ago, robblok said:

If pills help  then take them, unfortunately the ones that do work are dangerous and without controlling food intake they still wont work. 

Diet is king exercise is nice but you don't burn that much. But it helps retain muscle and is great. I do cardio and strength training. There are supplements that help.. but is nothing magical and will just give a slight edge.

If I cycle 25km/day five days a week, I lose weight.

If I hike 1Km elevation gain 3 days a week, I lose weight.

No need to diet.

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If I cycle 25km/day five days a week, I lose weight.

If I hike 1Km elevation gain 3 days a week, I lose weight.

No need to diet.

Diet works better all research says so. Easier to eat 500 cals less then to burn them.

I am all for exercise I do it every day cardio and lifting but without controlling what you eat you lose. 

In the end its all about burning more then you consume if you create the deficit by exercise it works if you create it by diet it works. 

I bet you made changes to what you ate too not just added exercise. 

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Tried dieting, and it worked, but it also made me so unhappy I wanted to die.

Now I eat what I want, and exercise it off.

That does not work for me, at least not if we talk mc donalds fast food. If we are talking good clean food and not being hungry that works for me. 

But everyone is a bit different I am unlucky in how much my body burns because of a thyroid issue. But even so quite lean now. Just takes a bit more effort.

• 5 weeks later...

Because of my weight problem I quit my work in my home country and come Thailand. Here I eat only seafood vegetables and fruits. Oats, Skimmed milk and yogurt and everyday swimming minimum 30 minutes. I have meniscus on my both knee therefore running and jogging is prohibited. I was 130 before 2 months. Now I am 120. Just in 2 months I lost 10 kgs without heavy exercise and diet. 

I just stopped eating red meat beef pork lamb , even I don’t eat chicken. 

And forget about carbohydrates such as bread pizza and sugary food. 

For me hardest thing is find food without msg. 

I take b vitamins as supplement. 

That is all. 

Archived