Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

Definitely not stubble.. Do you like stubble on women? When discovered, they are sent off to shave...

I have a late in life beard after being clean shaven my entire adult life. I like it..and it's the natural state for an adult male. After a week or so, it's grown past the stubble stage and can be quite soft without being particularly long. Shampoo and hair conditioner helps with the softness.

Jone is the usual comment on encountering stubble or a beard. Jone means thief, vagabond, criminal, etc. So the standard thinking here for women is facial hair is associated with criminality.

Most Thai-Women don't like beards. (Have done both variations. With or without, so I know). But as long as the zipper on you wallet is not stuck and the wallet can be opened freely, it doesen't really matter that much.

Cheers.

I think it gives you an edge.

In nearly 6 years I have never seen a Thai man be able pull off a beard. Even men well into their 30s or 40s still have an awful rat tasche or spindly little goatee. They look pathetic. 

1 hour ago, BobbyL said:

I think it gives you an edge.

In nearly 6 years I have never seen a Thai man be able pull off a beard. Even men well into their 30s or 40s still have an awful rat tasche or spindly little goatee. They look pathetic. 

yes being ginger and having a ginger beard would definitely give me an edge, not many ginger men around Thailand  

23 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Jone is the usual comment on encountering stubble or a beard. Jone means thief, vagabond, criminal, etc. So the standard thinking here for women is facial hair is associated with criminality.

I guess that's more directed at Thai men rather than farangs with beards

1 minute ago, Bonobojt said:

sex, making love, short time, long time, boom boom etc...

1 minute ago, Bonobojt said:

sex, making love, short time, long time, boom boom etc...

I highly doubt he meant that as he had already used 'dating' I reckon hooking up is meeting for some somtam and sticky rice on a soi corner somewhere sitting on low plastic chairs with puddles everywhere.

23 hours ago, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

it gets itchy at the first stage of growing a beard, or maybe mid stage, but then it goes away, problem is your skin underneath the beard gets dry after a while if you don't use beard oils or anything, which can lead to a little bit of itching and red rashes

3 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

I guess that's more directed at Thai men rather than farangs with beards

All men with beards/stubble irrespective of race. In their eyes it is a dead giveaway, might as well hang a sign around your neck. "Jone!"

On 6/26/2018 at 12:50 PM, partjfos said:

Thai women dont like very short hair or bald heads. They dont like beards. So golden rule; more on top than on the bottom.

Sorry, have to disagree. "Thai women don't like very short hair" My experience is that most Thai women prefer a guy to have short hair. A couple of times I've let mine get to collar length & been told to get it cut... short back & sides.

This wasn't restricted to just the one lady.

I believe it all depends on whether it suits your face.

Personally was always a shaver, i.e. every 2-3 days, until my wife said to me a couple years back, grow it a bit, so I did, she loves it, and people that I haven't seen for a while, comment, suites you, and I have noticed more looks from Thai women, but then again, I can't help being a hanhome man 555

I do trim it every week and shave around the neck, so its not a beard that's in your face, clean and non itchy is the way I like it, as does my wife.

On 6/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

If you let the beard grow for a few more days after the "itching" stage....it stops ( the itching that is, not the hair growth).

Archived