Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

Don’t listen to these guys saying Thai women don’t like beards, I’m here now sporting a decent sized ginger beard and I’m getting females wanting to meet me. But in Isaan cities it seems that beards are less common to see, and a lot of women here don’t seem to like it, but in more tourist areas, Bangkok and Pattaya, beards are more accepted and Thai woman there seem more keen on them. Also noticed that older Thai women seem to like my beard more than the younger women. 

Why not listen?  We live here.  I've lived all over Thailand for 20 years.  They don't like beards.  

On 6/26/2018 at 11:42 AM, PatOngo said:

So long as you have money to share, they don't really care if you have a beard or not!

i think the OP is referring to girls who are not prostitutes, so I would say being clean shaven along with wearing a shirt and long trousers is best.

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

i think the OP is referring to girls who are not prostitutes,

None of us are meeting them though, and if we did they wouldn't want us.

Wanting to look good for women that don't want you (and never will) has got to be the definition of 'futile'.

Just now, BritManToo said:

None of us are meeting them though, and if we did they wouldn't want us.

Wanting to look good for women that don't want you (and never will) has got to be the definition of 'futile'.

I dated quite a few Thai girls before I met my wife and never once set foot in a bar, one had, and still has, a stall in Mikes Mall, Once was an office worker, another one was a girl with two young children separated from her husband.

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I dated quite a few Thai girls before I met my wife and never once set foot in a bar, one had, and still has, a stall in Mikes Mall, Once was an office worker, another one was a girl with two young children separated from her husband.

Yeah, I met a checkout girl in the local supermarket, she never worked bar either, but she'd rather bang you for 1,000bht and a meal than work for 4 days in the supermarket, they've all got 2 young children.

I used to hang out with 'pickup artists'. They all had game, looks, dressed well (it cost all their time and money).

In the west they could bang an average looking white woman a couple of times for free, but the women moved on when they saw no chance of getting a house. Maybe once in Thailand before the woman moved on.

After age 40 nothing at all, anywhere unless there was money upfront.

I've never been prepared to sleep with less than a 6 in my entire life, and then only if it was free.

Now I'm more picky and only want 8-10s.

Easier to just pay cash to the girl, and not worry about my appearance, or pay for expensive shoes/cloths/cars.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 7:55 AM, marcusarelus said:

Why not listen?  We live here.  I've lived all over Thailand for 20 years.  They don't like beards. 

In the are where I live it seems to a standard 50 - 50 distribution, actually I would go so far to say: all like my beard. But well, we don't explicitly talk about bears. Many male Thai around here actually have a beard ... 

Regarding your other comment, no, they don't like bald. And I'm also surprised that you know 299,000 or of the 300,000 TV members ????

On 6/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, owl sees all said:

I like a natural woman. I want to see hair where it is supposed to be; eyebrows, underarm, back, pubes etc.

Shaved my beard off last night. Now I regret it. I look into the mirror and remember why I grew one.

COLOGNE!!!! I don't want to be Nancyfied. Nivea! It starts with you. Dear, me.

I agree.  I like natural women.  I would like to have several.

I had to shave when I went to Thailand in the Peace Corps in March, 1977.  I soon grew it back. 

An uncle of mine was a part-time farmer on the family farm.  He said his cologne/after shave was "Evening in a Barnyard".  Same guy who gave me a puff on a cigar and a chew of tobacco as a wee lad.  I nearly puked.

Beards are the future. The male species will eventually rebel against all the poncifying and nancifying and return to their natural sate.

Women will also see the errors in their ways. Most crave the cave man, but are unduly influenced by the media.

1 hour ago, Damrongsak said:

I agree.  I like natural women.  I would like to have several.

Yes indeed, and this nonsense about one woman one man will go too. A woman is a warehouse with just 400, or so, potential baby eggs. A man is a factory with almost unlimited spermatozoi. Here lies the clue to natural humanity.

Of course for these changes to materialise there needs to be a cataclysmic event*; such as hostile aliens visiting earth. or all the ice in Greenland melting quickly.

* I was tempted to say Leyton Orient winning the EPL, but then I thought 'keep it real'.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:55 AM, marcusarelus said:

They will in the future.

34 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Beards are the future. The male species will eventually rebel against all the poncifying and nancifying and return to their natural sate.

Women will also see the errors in their ways. Most crave the cave man, but are unduly influenced by the media.

Yes indeed, and this nonsense about one woman one man will go too. A woman is a warehouse with just 400, or so, potential baby eggs. A man is a factory with almost unlimited spermatozoi. Here lies the clue to natural humanity.

Of course for these changes to materialise there needs to be a cataclysmic event*; such as hostile aliens visiting earth. or all the ice in Greenland melting quickly.

* I was tempted to say Leyton Orient winning the EPL, but then I thought 'keep it real'.

They will in the future.

We already have hostile aliens. They are in Government.????

Back in England, got laid many times, ladyboys, Thai women, they all loved the beard, they could of chosen a clean shaven baby faced boy but they choose me, a bearded ginger man. Case closed, lots of Thai woman love beards. Now let me curl in a fetal position on my bed and try and get through this Thailand blues feelings I’m going through 

From speaking to many Thai girls, the census is NO, they don't like it's looks or feel.  I tried and they all said get that porcupine OFF your face if you want a Thai woman to stay.  Result;  I shaved it off and remained that way.  Now, big difference in girl action.  Before it was avoidance, now...Me love you long time!!!!!

14 hours ago, mike787 said:

From speaking to many Thai girls, the census is NO, they don't like it's looks or feel.  I tried and they all said get that porcupine OFF your face if you want a Thai woman to stay.  Result;  I shaved it off and remained that way.  Now, big difference in girl action.  Before it was avoidance, now...Me love you long time!!!!!

I had a bar girl  give it to me for free because of my beard, she said if I shave I will look too young like her son 

On 6/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

Etc.?  what's that then?  lol

I don't know any girl who likes being kissed (etc.) by a clump of hair

On 8/27/2019 at 12:20 AM, Bonobojt said:

Back in England, got laid many times, ladyboys, Thai women, they all loved the beard, they could of chosen a clean shaven baby faced boy but they choose me, a bearded ginger man. Case closed, lots of Thai woman love beards. Now let me curl in a fetal position on my bed and try and get through this Thailand blues feelings I’m going through 

I think boasting Ladyboys like your beard isn't exactly a selling point to most of us

Just now, BobBKK said:

Etc.?  what's that then?  lol

I don't know any girl who likes being kissed (etc.) by a clump of hair

There are always exceptions to the rule..  Just like there are girls who are not into lean guys but fat guys, even some that really do like older. So I am sure there are those who like beards. Just like big breasts don't do it for me.

Just now, robblok said:

There are always exceptions to the rule..  Just like there are girls who are not into lean guys but fat guys, even some that really do like older. So I am sure there are those who like beards. Just like big breasts don't do it for me.

As long as they have breasts (real ones) and nothing 'extra' down there I'm fine

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

As long as they have breasts (real ones) and nothing 'extra' down there I'm fine

We all got preferences in what we like. I agree though about the nothing extra part that really does not do it for me. I have no problems with those who like it. 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Well, try doing some exercise to reduce the size of your breasts.????

Archived