BANGKOK

34 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Beards are the future. The male species will eventually rebel against all the poncifying and nancifying and return to their natural sate.

Women will also see the errors in their ways. Most crave the cave man, but are unduly influenced by the media.

Yes indeed, and this nonsense about one woman one man will go too. A woman is a warehouse with just 400, or so, potential baby eggs. A man is a factory with almost unlimited spermatozoi. Here lies the clue to natural humanity.

Of course for these changes to materialise there needs to be a cataclysmic event*; such as hostile aliens visiting earth. or all the ice in Greenland melting quickly.

* I was tempted to say Leyton Orient winning the EPL, but then I thought 'keep it real'.

They will in the future.

We already have hostile aliens. They are in Government.😥

• Like 1

Back in England, got laid many times, ladyboys, Thai women, they all loved the beard, they could of chosen a clean shaven baby faced boy but they choose me, a bearded ginger man. Case closed, lots of Thai woman love beards. Now let me curl in a fetal position on my bed and try and get through this Thailand blues feelings I’m going through 

...a bearded ginger man

Do you mean your beard is ginger in colour? (OMG!!)

Or do you mean you are a bearded 'ginger beer' (==> 'queer') man?

:)

From speaking to many Thai girls, the census is NO, they don't like it's looks or feel.  I tried and they all said get that porcupine OFF your face if you want a Thai woman to stay.  Result;  I shaved it off and remained that way.  Now, big difference in girl action.  Before it was avoidance, now...Me love you long time!!!!!

• Haha 1

No at least the ones i know do not like it.  Wife says go shave why you want to look homeless.  I can get away with it for a few days, but that is about it. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mike787 said:

From speaking to many Thai girls, the census is NO, they don't like it's looks or feel.  I tried and they all said get that porcupine OFF your face if you want a Thai woman to stay.  Result;  I shaved it off and remained that way.  Now, big difference in girl action.  Before it was avoidance, now...Me love you long time!!!!!

I had a bar girl  give it to me for free because of my beard, she said if I shave I will look too young like her son 

Mrs.Trans does, I told her to shave it off....:stoner:

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

Etc.?  what's that then?  lol

I don't know any girl who likes being kissed (etc.) by a clump of hair

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 12:20 AM, Bonobojt said:

Back in England, got laid many times, ladyboys, Thai women, they all loved the beard, they could of chosen a clean shaven baby faced boy but they choose me, a bearded ginger man. Case closed, lots of Thai woman love beards. Now let me curl in a fetal position on my bed and try and get through this Thailand blues feelings I’m going through 

I think boasting Ladyboys like your beard isn't exactly a selling point to most of us

Just now, BobBKK said:

Etc.?  what's that then?  lol

I don't know any girl who likes being kissed (etc.) by a clump of hair

There are always exceptions to the rule..  Just like there are girls who are not into lean guys but fat guys, even some that really do like older. So I am sure there are those who like beards. Just like big breasts don't do it for me.

Just now, robblok said:

There are always exceptions to the rule..  Just like there are girls who are not into lean guys but fat guys, even some that really do like older. So I am sure there are those who like beards. Just like big breasts don't do it for me.

As long as they have breasts (real ones) and nothing 'extra' down there I'm fine

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

As long as they have breasts (real ones) and nothing 'extra' down there I'm fine

We all got preferences in what we like. I agree though about the nothing extra part that really does not do it for me. I have no problems with those who like it. 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Well, try doing some exercise to reduce the size of your breasts.😄

• Haha 1