Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

I think they tolerate beards more than they actually like them. I have a very close-cropped beard. My friend, a longer one. I've heard Thai girls joke with him, "why you have that on your face - you more handsome with no hair on your face". My gf says she likes my beard, but I'm pretty sure she's just gotten used to it...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2018 at 7:54 AM, swissie said:

Most Thai-Women don't like beards. (Have done both variations. With or without, so I know). But as long as the zipper on you wallet is not stuck and the wallet can be opened freely, it doesen't really matter that much.

Cheers.

i agree with this..i have always had a beard until my first visit to thailand 12 yrs ago..

fell 'in love', girlfriend smartly shaved me... been clean shaven ever since....many different ladies since.

i think they mostly prefer clean shaven and not 'too much' hair below...

they dont seem to worry about bald heads.....

money is important, but i dont think its 'number one', they like kind man...jai yen

On 6/26/2018 at 12:53 PM, Briggsy said:

Jone is the usual comment on encountering stubble or a beard. Jone means thief, vagabond, criminal, etc. So the standard thinking here for women is facial hair is associated with criminality.

Briggsy - correct me if I am wrong but I know the word Jon - - as in kon jon to mean poor people... I have never heard it in a negative sense... just more like poor working class people... 

check "poor" in your dictionary,.,, 

Some people like cave men, and some like the more feminin variant of them, Hipsters! And god sake some men like cave women. As long you are who you are, and do your best, you will find some that will like you, with or without a fat wallet in your pocket. Big d... heads causes more problems in Thailand than a beard.

23 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Briggsy - correct me if I am wrong but I know the word Jon - - as in kon jon to mean poor people... I have never heard it in a negative sense... just more like poor working class people... 

check "poor" in your dictionary,.,, 

You are thinking of jon "จน" that means poor. It is a completely different word to jone "โจร" which means thief or vagabond. The vowel is different.

On 6/26/2018 at 12:53 PM, Briggsy said:

Jone is the usual comment on encountering stubble or a beard. Jone means thief, vagabond, criminal, etc. So the standard thinking here for women is facial hair is associated with criminality.

Well. take away Thailand, and to me it seems all over the world, most of the real criminals, terrorists, rapists, child abusers etc, do have facial hair.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:42 AM, PatOngo said:

So long as you have money to share, they don't really care if you have a beard or not!

I think that would apply mainly to bargirls and prostitutes.I would think that in most cases

the likes of hi so and girls in good employment would not go near a guy with a beard.

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I think that would apply mainly to bargirls and prostitutes.I would think that in most cases

the likes of hi so and girls in good employment would not go near a guy with a beard.

Perhaps some would make an exception on this guy? ( Euro millionaire..) :

Handsome.jpg

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I used to think like that but since growing mine I don't see it the same. Some people suite a beard, some don't. 

2 hours ago, quandow said:

Instead of asking a bunch of armchair quarterbacks, why don't you ask Thai women?

Not just Thai women, due mostly to my line of work, I have dated many women in the UK, and never met any who liked men with facial hair.

But nowadays, things can be very different with stubbles being fashionable.

8 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

I used to think like that but since growing mine I don't see it the same. Some people suite a beard, some don't. 

Apart from todays fashion for the unshaven look, I think you will find that in the biggest majority

of cases, men grow facial hair to hide unattractive faces.

On 6/26/2018 at 12:50 PM, partjfos said:

Thai women dont like very short hair or bald heads. They dont like beards. So golden rule; more on top than on the bottom.

Short hair mmm every time I discuss brushing my hair with the electric razor I see a lot of her back.

Beard she does not mind a beard if it looks okay but the 2 months in-between she will not come near me for a kiss or any facial contact.

Answer if you are growing a beard or shaving your head just like in the west do it BEFORE you start dating.  After is too late.

1 minute ago, grkt said:

No woman who respects her name in this world can like beard.

I find ridiculous all these hipster who like to look like dirty muslim.

Nothing racist in your comments then............

No they do not....most Thai's in general despise beards especially the women. Sure some on here will say that if you have money it doesn't matter.....but do you want to be with someone who is only with you for your money?

23 minutes ago, jvs said:

So who is going to start a new thread asking if they want their wife/girlfriend to shave or not?

I dont mind, I like p...y with or without! 

Make me think of from dusk to dawn movie.

Archived