Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

It will not matter beard or not, just make sure to have plenty of money.

Money overcomes most situations in Thailand, ranging from finding a partner, to murder, if you spend long enough here, you will know how true that is.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife hates my very large red beard. All other women love it till I get to the part I am married and the latch on my wallet will not open for them.

Suddenly they hate me, my beard and nothing's changed apart from a wife they don't care about and they would sleep with me as quick as I could get to a short time room but the wallet concern stops all of that it seems.  Those delights are far beyond my looks and beard. 

No,  size of wallet is all that matters. 

My Thai GF likes it if my beard is very short. It makes me look younger and she prefers that instead of looking like an old man. Perhaps she would prefer no beard at all (not sure), but that is no option for me at all, since like most forum members I am a bald man and I don't like to have a complete baby face.

(I should not that unlike most forum members, I am at least not overweight).

I've been sporting a 2-3mm mustache/goatee for a couple months since coming back from a project/work away from home(Thailand).  Many middle aged ladies', we are familiar with, began commenting out of the blue, about "attractive/handsome farang" all of a sudden.  It piqued my wife's curiosity  "what is going on" she asks.  

Joking around, I said "it's the gasket darling".  She said "Huh"?  I said...it's the gasket, and defined what a gasket meant/purpose is.  She still did get it, so I cleared it up, "you understand what a gasket is now"   She says "yes".    "Great darling... my gasket is for pussy.....and some ladies know and like ..."  "OMG...rearry"   555

I've been told for many years that Thai women don't like beards. I've always had a short one. These days with the internet Thai girls are much more worldly.  I haven't found it to be a problem. In fact some girls want to touch it. But a previous poster was right, girls with stubble are very scratchy. If you like joop joop don't be scratchy. Thai guys, in general, grow more facial hair these days.

Treating people with respect and having some money are more important. Most people react favorably to being respected. If they don't, best not to deal with them.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, PatOngo said:

So long as you have money to share, they don't really care if you have a beard or not!

I guess this applies 100% to the dear western women too!

(more the reason for their men to come to Asia in search of a partner)

2 hours ago, lioness said:

Money overcomes most situations in Thailand, ranging from finding a partner, to murder, if you spend long enough here, you will know how true that is.

"most situations in Thailand"

Why are you here if your home country is safer?

On 6/27/2018 at 11:58 AM, Bonobojt said:

sex, making love, short time, long time, boom boom etc...

Well, there you are then. Just bring cash.  Many favor the sexpat who rarely leaves the barstool, except for sex--many places one need not leave the barstool--and the usual functions. He can be bald, bearded, snaggle-toothed, pot-bellied, sweat-stinking, skinny and short. The best hand over their cards and pin and let the girls go to the ATM for them. 

3 hours ago, lioness said:

Seems to me that is true everywhere; just costs more money in some places.

2 hours ago, welovethailand said:

If that beard comes with money..not a problem. How do you think these "whale shaped" men "hook-up" with these beautiful tiny ladies? Either the whale has a big wallet, or the tiny lady has a "tiny" brain.

Just my thoughts......hope that helps.

Seems to me one doesn't have to be whale-shaped to hook-up with these beautiful tiny ladies, if the wallet is big. I've seen many rather fit men totally cuckolded and drained of finances.

3 hours ago, jimcarr65 said:

No they do not....most Thai's in general despise beards especially the women. Sure some on here will say that if you have money it doesn't matter.....but do you want to be with someone who is only with you for your money?

Oh, I don't know. I have seen many young good-looking Thai girls with facial hair; usually a budding moustache.

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Well. take away Thailand, and to me it seems all over the world, most of the real criminals, terrorists, rapists, child abusers etc, do have facial hair.

What's the matter possum, can't grow a beard?

23 hours ago, Briggsy said:

All men with beards/stubble irrespective of race. In their eyes it is a dead giveaway, might as well hang a sign around your neck. "Jone!"

Sounds like you and possum would make a good match.

10 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Apart from todays fashion for the unshaven look, I think you will find that in the biggest majority

of cases, men grow facial hair to hide unattractive faces.

Your reason why you don't conform to fashion?   cheesyrdn2.gif

Archived