Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

14 hours ago, Enoon said:

In what?

Attracting "bears"?

I am not talking about some full on lumberjack style beard, but nice and neat facial hair is certainly an attractive look and something that very few Thai men can ever achieve. 

I know there are a LOT of Thai women who clearly like their men to have the face and physique of a thirteen year old boy, but there is also a good percentage who aren't attracted to that and like the western look. By this I am referring to normal Thai women too, not the bar girl scene. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Briggsy said:

You are thinking of jon "จน" that means poor. It is a completely different word to jone "โจร" which means thief or vagabond. The vowel is different.

Thanks Briggsy... and they would probably sound the same to my ear too... always great to learn something new... 

I am working on a theory that Thai people do not all share the same opinions. In fact there may be a variety of tastes and preferences involved.

Too soon to tell yet. There seems to be a lot of cultural resistance to the concept of individuality.

52 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Thanks Briggsy... and they would probably sound the same to my ear too... always great to learn something new... 

No worries. Ask a Thai to say them. I am sure you will hear quite a difference. Be careful if you use the word jone meaning 'thief'. Some people might not like to be called a thief! (It sounds a bit like somebody from Newcastle (U.K.) saying the name Joan.)

On 6/28/2018 at 2:57 PM, smotherb said:

Seems to me one doesn't have to be whale-shaped to hook-up with these beautiful tiny ladies, if the wallet is big. I've seen many rather fit men totally cuckolded and drained of finances.

Yeah, your right..cuckolded men are not really "men", in the strong MAN sense. Now myself, for example..58, not bad shape, but I hold the wallet, not that piece of skin on the lady. I am married 8 years here. If she wants the wallet, she can "have the road"......some may despise mome on you wimpy men should take heed to what I am saying. Then you won't have to go home to Mommy, after she spends all your money.

17 minutes ago, welovethailand said:

Yeah, your right..cuckolded men are not really "men", in the strong MAN sense. Now myself, for example..58, not bad shape, but I hold the wallet, not that piece of skin on the lady. I am married 8 years here. If she wants the wallet, she can "have the road"......some may despise mome on you wimpy men should take heed to what I am saying. Then you won't have to go home to Mommy, after she spends all your money.

That sounds like fear of failure right there - doesn't exist in real "men"

49 minutes ago, welovethailand said:

What's the matter? You hold the wallet? Can't trust her to look after it?

On 6/29/2018 at 7:37 AM, bartender100 said:

I miss subjects/threads like this that the old owners and mods of TV used to start to wind people up into pages of replies

i made it through page 2..........   i really don't understand.    I hardly ever see a thai lady with a beard !

where are you guys hanging out ???‍♀️

On 7/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, smotherb said:

What's the matter? You hold the wallet? Can't trust her to look after it?

You got that right, Ugly Monster. I hold the wallet! Only a fool gives it to a lady with no experience or patince about spending. If you think a man (or cuckold, in many case) should give the wallet to the lady, then, you kind of guys scare me. How many do I remember who put up to 1 million tb into a ladies account, only to see it disappear, or turn into some stupid NamJai, (which is just a form of showing off, and being stupid). And before you think it, No, I have never put big money into a ladies account.

PS, I do have a beard, neatly trimmed, always looking good. Lots of ladies look at me in the grocery...in fact, lets bump this up a bit. They don't care about the beard, just as they don't care about the wedding ring on my hand. Smoke that.

On 7/1/2018 at 1:30 PM, canuckamuck said:

One of the real advantages of the Thai female is that they are much less likely to chastise you for any displays of masculinity.

In general I would agree with that.

But there are some (I have been told) that retain recall before the operation, and may feel threatened by displays of masculinity against their former selves........................:thumbsup:

Memories, memories of walking down SOI 6 in Pattaya with a pair of Willie Nelson Snow White braids and a Long White Beard, while hundreds of cute bar girls charged up to me screaming Santa Claus Santa Claus, grabbing my hair and beard and trying to drag me into their little venues of lust. Now, since I'm primarily doing shopgirls and the like, I am far more trimmed

On 6/27/2018 at 7:26 PM, malt25 said:

Sorry, have to disagree. "Thai women don't like very short hair" My experience is that most Thai women prefer a guy to have short hair. A couple of times I've let mine get to collar length & been told to get it cut... short back & sides.

This wasn't restricted to just the one lady.

That has also been my experience too.

However, my steady lady likes my chin beard short, but loves to drag it and my mustache across many of her 'tender' parts too when we make love. Go figure!

<deleted> it, I'm gonna return to Thailand in late August with a beard, because I like it, and I'm gonna walk down beach road with my top off, and all the ladies will look at me because of my long ginger beard, some maybe will approach me and ask to touch it.

On 7/8/2018 at 12:44 AM, Bonobojt said:

<deleted> it, I'm gonna return to Thailand in late August with a beard, because I like it, and I'm gonna walk down beach road with my top off, and all the ladies will look at me because of my long ginger beard, some maybe will approach me and ask to touch it.

Beard it right up and show these pre-pubescent Thai men how a real man rolls. 

On 7/4/2018 at 5:14 AM, welovethailand said:

You got that right, Ugly Monster. I hold the wallet! Only a fool gives it to a lady with no experience or patince about spending. If you think a man (or cuckold, in many case) should give the wallet to the lady, then, you kind of guys scare me. How many do I remember who put up to 1 million tb into a ladies account, only to see it disappear, or turn into some stupid NamJai, (which is just a form of showing off, and being stupid). And before you think it, No, I have never put big money into a ladies account.

PS, I do have a beard, neatly trimmed, always looking good. Lots of ladies look at me in the grocery...in fact, lets bump this up a bit. They don't care about the beard, just as they don't care about the wedding ring on my hand. Smoke that.

neildegrasse.jpg

13 minutes ago, malt25 said:

And speaking of smoking... what's your pleasure ? Sounds a bit like you may have been over indulging.

What are you on about? Your question and statement have no relevance to my post.

OK Men , boys and cuckold's...play nice.  Get off Mook1e

I don't know what the picture of the black man was about, but I'm sure its innocent. Lets analize it. 

A black man Hmm? No big deal.

He has a neatly trimmed beard?

He has no ring on his hands?

He has his hands up, as to say "I can't argue with this mans comment. He is so right?

Or hes saying "Stop this BS"?

Help me out here....

1 hour ago, welovethailand said:

I don't know what the picture of the black man was about, but I'm sure its innocent. Lets analize it. 

He has his hands up, as to say "I can't argue with this mans comment. He is so right?

Help me out here....

...but the man is white and only his hair and moustache is black. ?

On 7/9/2018 at 1:13 PM, malt25 said:

I'm sorry. I didn't realize English was your second language.

It isn't, and I posted clearly that your statement and question have no relevance to my post. The picture is a widely known meme commenting about "internet bad asses" Look it up if you're wondering. Also, the man in the pic is black, and also a relatively well known scientist, not that his background had anything to do with the intended meaning.

On 7/10/2018 at 7:55 AM, welovethailand said:

Help me out here....

I'll help. I made a statement via meme about welovethailand acting like an internet badass. malt25 quoted me and was either making a statement about my meme, or adding to the statement about welovethailand. I wasn't sure which, so I asked and pointed out that malt25 quoting my pic didn't seem relevent. malt25 insulted me off hand with his sarcastic apology about ESL (English as a Second Language.) I explained the origin of my meme above featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson represented better here:

BRTky.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=looks+like+we+got+a+badass&amp;client=firefox-b-ab&amp;tbm=isch&amp;source=iu&amp;ictx=1&amp;fir=V5N5ywBPcqddsM%3A%2CNVzFnC7QTaySvM%2C_&amp;usg=__ydPxWCynyJLLfoqYeaULmOZy35A%3D&amp;sa=X&amp;ved=0ahUKEwjCh9aF1J7cAhWEyKQKHbBFDMQQ9QEILzAB#imgrc=_

Can any one person provide a correct answer to a question like this? Who would know everything about what a certain type of people would like? This is like asking if women  in the West like pubic hair. Would anyone know the majority preference? 

Archived