Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

well this situation just happened to me and thought it would be good to mention it on this topic.  

I received a message from an attractive 28 year old slim Thai woman, we get chatting, she wants my D, I want her, but she wants me to shave my beard or she won't meet me, now at first I  considered it because she's hot, but then I thought about it more, and I decided to keep the beard, and she won't meet me now, but plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

real men don't shave their beards for some random hot girl, they don't care what girl's think, they stay true to their style and how they want to look.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

well this situation just happened to me and thought it would be good to mention it on this topic.  

I received a message from an attractive 28 year old slim Thai woman, we get chatting, she wants my D, I want her, but she wants me to shave my beard or she won't meet me, now at first I  considered it because she's hot, but then I thought about it more, and I decided to keep the beard, and she won't meet me now, but plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

real men don't shave their beards for some random hot girl, they don't care what girl's think, they stay true to their style and how they want to look.

Damn right....now my wife on the other hand....lol, I just shaved..

14 minutes ago, Mook1e said:

Damn right....now my wife on the other hand....lol, I just shaved..

I completely understand shaving your beard for someone you love like a wife or girlfriend, but for some random hot chick on the internet you've never met, just for a night or 2 of shagging, not worth it, there are Thai women that will like or not care about me having a beard. 

16 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Good stuff. You show 'em.

If see wants something like that she can chase the Thai men with their baby smooth cheeks and 0% masculinity.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:12 AM, ratcatcher said:

Do you like clean-shaven women?.  Very few Thai men can grow a full beard as Northerners do. IMHO, clean shaven and a decent cologne.

Do you like clean-shaven women?.  Very few Thai men can grow a full beard...

Women with beard? ?

34 minutes ago, ravip said:

Do you like clean-shaven women?.  Very few Thai men can grow a full beard...

Women with beard? ?

image.jpeg.f339dcb23c719f952d9efa64c607785e.jpeg You're looking at bthe wrong part of her body to be quite blunt.

Clean shaven were the key words.

• 1 month later...

Generally, no. Asian women are turned off by excessive facial and body hair.

A little bit stubby at most.

Some Farang women may like the bodybuilder gorilla looks, but most regular Thai women other than the gringo hunting pack would prefer a guy who is slimmer, gentler, and more caring but probably not overly effeminate either. They idolize the Japanese actor look, which isn't the effeminate Korean boy band look but is a masculine, slim look.

• 8 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, Bonobojt said:

yes being ginger and having a ginger beard would definitely give me an edge, not many ginger men around Thailand  

have not seen too many young Westerners either.  what goes for a beard today is what we use to call 5pm shadow

On 6/28/2018 at 9:06 AM, Docno said:

I think they tolerate beards more than they actually like them. I have a very close-cropped beard. My friend, a longer one. I've heard Thai girls joke with him, "why you have that on your face - you more handsome with no hair on your face". My gf says she likes my beard, but I'm pretty sure she's just gotten used to it...

typical, Thai girls see with their eyes, Western girls see with their hearts.

On 6/28/2018 at 5:18 AM, possum1931 said:

I think that would apply mainly to bargirls and prostitutes.I would think that in most cases

the likes of hi so and girls in good employment would not go near a guy with a beard.

You would be mistaken. All around me like my beard, usually I completely shave every 2 or 3 sometimes 6 weeks, and then let it grow again. And: Thai men have beards, too. No idea where this nonsense about beards comes from.

36 minutes ago, Enki said:

You would be mistaken. All around me like my beard, usually I completely shave every 2 or 3 sometimes 6 weeks, and then let it grow again. And: Thai men have beards, too. No idea where this nonsense about beards comes from.

This post is about a year old, and I agree that facial hair is in fashion now. you only have to look at of the football players.

Up until I came to Thailand, I was a professional musician and dated lots of girls, and cannot think of any who liked facial hair.

My own opinion is the same, facial hair, not the five o'clock shadow type, makes men look pure evil, is it really coincidence that so many of the terrorists, rapists, and sex offenders seem to have facial hair?

Though in todays world I suppose it makes these type of people look normal.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:09 AM, BobbyL said:

Good stuff. You show 'em.

If see wants something like that she can chase the Thai men with their baby smooth cheeks and 0% masculinity.

WOW! That's a very rare expert observation.

On 6/28/2018 at 8:26 AM, malt25 said:

Sorry, have to disagree. "Thai women don't like very short hair" My experience is that most Thai women prefer a guy to have short hair. A couple of times I've let mine get to collar length & been told to get it cut... short back & sides.

This wasn't restricted to just the one lady.

I have long hair, and I have never had a problem dating Thai women though that was back before I met my wife. I have always been clean shaven, never went more than a day without a shave.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:54 PM, RocketDog said:

That has also been my experience too.

However, my steady lady likes my chin beard short, but loves to drag it and my mustache across many of her 'tender' parts too when we make love. Go figure!

Her financial situation must be getting really bad.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:50 PM, partjfos said:

Thai women dont like very short hair or bald heads. They dont like beards. So golden rule; more on top than on the bottom.

Since when did you be come an expert on these sorts of things?

Buzzed head and short gotie beard has never held me back with thai women...in fact several ex's on seeing a pic asked me to grow my gotie back...

90% of the guys here bashing beards can't actually grow one. That's a proven fact. Same goes for long hair since most of us here are either bald or balding to some extend. I would kill for a man bun if my hairline would allow it, but unlike most of the guys, I'm not afraid to admit it.

As for the (thai) girls, since most thai men can't really grow one, they are surrounded by men without beards so I think culturaly they are less used/attracted to beards in general. But every girl is different and some might acutally enjoy it. I don't remember any of my thai girls or thai friends commented my beard or complained about it. 

At the end of the day, it's important what YOU think. If you are confident in rocking hair on your face, and have a good energy about it, no one will dare to change your mind.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, Bonobojt said:

yes being ginger and having a ginger beard would definitely give me an edge, not many ginger men around Thailand  

that's because the sun kills them off. ????

Archived