Maradona was getting a bit carried away last night

Maradona 10

5 minutes ago, Maradona 10 said:

Don't blame me blame Shilton, he couldn't even out jump a midget, and if it wasn't for me no-one would even be talking about Shilton anymore. he should be grateful.

?:clap2:

21 hours ago, jellydog said:

Maradona can be an annoying loon, but the number of people who truly hate him always surprises me.:huh:

Its a failure to accept his genius.  Its the failure to accept that they all cheat, not just him,  and still do.  Its a failure to acknowledge that his second goal should have never been possible because he should have been taken out but the England midfield just just stood off him.  Hence they hate him.  Yes, he's completely mental, but he's a genius of a player and anyone who doesn't accept this is an idiot.

17 minutes ago, carmine said:

Its a failure to accept his genius.  Its the failure to accept that they all cheat, not just him,  and still do.  Its a failure to acknowledge that his second goal should have never been possible because he should have been taken out but the England midfield just just stood off him.  Hence they hate him.  Yes, he's completely mental, but he's a genius of a player and anyone who doesn't accept this is an idiot.

Playing sport well doesn't make one intelligent. Only an idiot would think it does.

3 minutes ago, StevieH said:

genius doesn't refer only to intellect. only an idiot would think it does.

Genius refers to the brain not muscles. Only an idiot would think otherwise and dribbling a football well doesn't require much thought.

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Genius refers to the brain not muscles. Only an idiot would think otherwise and dribbling a football well doesn't require much thought.

I suggest you read your dictionary and stop making an idiot of yourself then!  

Archived