Chiang Mai: Japanese expat found dead in car outside massage parlour

webfact

Elderly Japanese Expat Found Dead in Car

by CityNews

S__5120018.jpg

CityNews – A elderly Japanese man was found dead in his car at a massage parlour.

On June 27th, police received a report that a body was found in a car parked at a massage parlour in Chang Klan. The body was found dead, sitting in the driver’s seat. The car was locked with all window closed. The deceased who was later identified as Yoshiaki Aihara, 69, from Japan, is suspected to have passed away at least three days ago.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/elderly-japanese-expat-found-dead-car/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-06-27

that's a mighty large car park, if just for the massage parlour  

could he have also been reported as parked at a massage parlour, if it happened to be a roadside kerb spot,

that just happened to be in front of one??

Sensationalised Tabloid circumstantial reporting from CM, might float back to a family back home,

that might be offended by tabloids insinuating something...

(not that I am saying that he was wasn't actually there for it...  )

1 hour ago, tifino said:

that's a mighty large car park, if just for the massage parlour  

could he have also been reported as parked at a massage parlour, if it happened to be a roadside kerb spot,

that just happened to be in front of one??

Sensationalised Tabloid circumstantial reporting from CM, might float back to a family back home,

that might be offended by tabloids insinuating something...

(not that I am saying that he was wasn't actually there for it...  )

Not an overly large car park for a massage parlour – next time you visit Thailand look at the massage parlour car parks catering for the Chinese visitors, they are huge and can hold many tour buses + cars etc

Perhaps a good time to point out to anyone here with high blood pressure that the typical Thai massage can elevate your blood pressure very substantially. This fact runs contrary to the common assumption that a massage has a calming affect and would be beneficial for someone with high BP.

Some massage techniques, such as Swedish massage, have been shown in studies to reduce BP. Thai massage does not. In my personal experience I found that systolic BP can increase by up to 40 points after a Thai massage. I used to go for massage at a good spa once a week and began to measure BP before and after when I noticed that I felt 'hyper' afterwards (and no, nothing to do with happy endings).

There is a good article about this here: https://www.moyaltherapies.co.uk/our-thoughts/2015/2/26/high-blood-pressure-how-safe-is-it-to-have-massage.

A foot massage shouldnt be dangerous and is the most popular with Thais.

Old western and nippon men who come to Thailand for a 'massage' ,come here for the package deal and its much cheaper than home.

Massage plus sex or sex plus massage....up to you.

Sounds like the jap had a good working over and collapsed.

TIT.

1 hour ago, lanista said:

A foot massage shouldnt be dangerous and is the most popular with Thais.

Old western and nippon men who come to Thailand for a 'massage' ,come here for the package deal and its much cheaper than home.

Massage plus sex or sex plus massage....up to you.

Sounds like the jap had a good working over and collapsed.

TIT.

How many of these packages have you had....

2 hours ago, Antonymous said:

Perhaps a good time to point out to anyone here with high blood pressure that the typical Thai massage can elevate your blood pressure very substantially. This fact runs contrary to the common assumption that a massage has a calming affect and would be beneficial for someone with high BP.

Some massage techniques, such as Swedish massage, have been shown in studies to reduce BP. Thai massage does not. In my personal experience I found that systolic BP can increase by up to 40 points after a Thai massage. I used to go for massage at a good spa once a week and began to measure BP before and after when I noticed that I felt 'hyper' afterwards (and no, nothing to do with happy endings).

There is a good article about this here: https://www.moyaltherapies.co.uk/our-thoughts/2015/2/26/high-blood-pressure-how-safe-is-it-to-have-massage.

That's why you got so hyped up,,,, Ready to go But, no happy ending ,,,,:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

Sure....!  if it comes to an "Happy Ending "

Enough of the obsession with happy endings already!

There have been many studies on sex and blood pressure and the conclusions are that having sex will not increase BP and in fact can lower it. Sex is definitely good for you!

According to the American Journal of Cardiology, the extra exertion of sexual activity causes less than 1 percent of all heart attacks. Among people with heart disease, the odds of suffering a heart attack within two hours of sex are roughly one in 50,000.  And for people with no heart disease the risk is non-existent.

As I said, this is not about the ‘happy ending’ per se. We have no idea whether this chap even had a massage, let alone sex. But my post above was a timely reminder that Thai traditional massage can raise BP severely. Anyone for whom high BP is a concern, would do well to take heed.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Which ways do you prefer to achieve that , (or for the girls to achieve that ?) ?

I would have thought it was obvious; before the massage, so you can enjoy the massage afterward.

Archived