Flying from don Muang air port , arrival time

I am flying out of Don Muang airport next Thursday and I haven’t been to that airport for over 10 years 

i am flying to Cambodia and just wondering I fly out at 6:30 am how much time should I give my self to clear customs and getting my ticket 

etc 

thanks in advance 

11 hours ago, Argus Tuft said:

Which airline? I'd arrive 5am latest just to be sure, but could depend on the airline.  Usually better to allow 2 hours, but its early morning so you should be fine with 90 minutes.

I am flying wit air Asia at 6.30 am 

hope it is. It to busy but there are 4 of us wife 2 kids and we have to go through immigration 

8 hours ago, WilliamCave said:

I am flying wit air Asia at 6.30 am 

hope it is. It to busy but there are 4 of us wife 2 kids and we have to go through immigration 

I flew out of Don Muang last Saturday around 2 PM and queues at Air Asia check in counters are long. I arrived 90 minutes before the departure but there was no way I could have reached the check in counter in 90 minutes if Air Asia staff did not intervene. Luckily, Air Asia staff started holding placard with my flight number 15 minutes before the counter close. When I identified myself to the staff, they moved me to a special queue for my flight and I was able to check in on time before the counter close. Immigration queues were short though. I cleared the immigration in 5 minutes. I would suggest doing online check in and print out boarding pass if you are not carrying check in luggage to avoid the madness at check in counters. 

42 minutes ago, sanmyintmaung said:

I would suggest doing online check in and print out boarding pass if you are not carrying check in luggage to avoid the madness at check in counters. 

+1 t this, good advice, even with checked luggage check in online and print boarding passes. 

• 2 months later...

mmmm August 17 all the good things have gone ? no info on screens no staff informing passengers where to go (we asked where, told to go to AA inquiry's and

after 40 mins was sent back to were we begun?) would of missed the flight but a couple of passengers asked us to join them and that saved us.

when checking in I asked the lady why they do not have Airasia staff directing passengers when the screens are not displaying where to go? she suddenly

found my wifes name was misspelt ?and maybe she could not board!!!

I told her she was talking nonsense as my booking confirmation was spelt exactly the same as her passport and the only misspelling was in the

printout she had provided and as she has used Airasia for 14 years it was the only time we have had this issue. proper petty Thai cannot take any 

thing that is not complementary. but very crowded and big queue's at self check-in, and Airasia complaints cannot load at this time...yer 

On 6/27/2018 at 10:33 PM, Argus Tuft said:

Which airline? I'd arrive 5am latest just to be sure, but could depend on the airline.  Usually better to allow 2 hours, but its early morning so you should be fine with 90 minutes.

Are you considering the time needed to get through passport stamping?

Archived