American teacher kicked out of Thailand to face child rape charges in the US

webfact

2 hours ago, robblok said:

No proof of him doing anything in LOS, he came here to escape. If you want to assume he did stuff here that is up to you but there does not seem to be any proof of that. Trans, I know your no pedo and neither am I but have you ever come across bars with underage or seen it for sale out in the open. I never have (I was not looking of course but we are talking about out in the open and I been around). I am not talking about 16 or 17 year old I am talking a lot younger. 

I know its not unheard of to find 17 years old up north in karaoke joints but that is about it I havent heard anything about young kids for sale here. Its not as bad here as its made out to be. There are pedo's everywhere and they seem to find access to kids anywhere. I see news articles in the UK and US and Netherlands about this so its not like it only happens here. You think it does because you read the Thai newspapers and they report it.

Why did he even come to Thailand, if it wasn't for some easy flesh?

Please don't get me wrong, but he could have gone to a South American country without an extradition deal with the US.

So, why did he choose Thailand then? Perhaps, because of the nice beaches, great food, and cheap girls/ aeeh boys? 

17 hours ago, robblok said:

I don't really care what people say about Thailand in reference to pedo's its not as out in the open as people think. It certainly is something that lands you in jail and is frowned upon. So its not like this is a haven for pedos. You mentioned South America, what I heard it happens there too.. it happens anywhere where the law is corrupt and there is a big income gap.

He should have gone to Sri Lanka, the home of "Sir Arthur C. Clarke" who is an admitted pedophile, guess it is easy to live there with this perversion.

1 hour ago, brianP said:

It happens where the major population is Catholic, and much is never reported and is hidden! So who knows where it happens the most.

It's true it is hidden and goes unreported but obviously not regarding the Catholic church As we all know any such cases regarding the Catholic church are well documented and given high exposure.

The truth is this problem is equally rife also in the protestant church as well as all other religions.

There are thousands of cases coveted up every year in the states.

Go and Google the information if you doubt this ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 10:01 AM, Dmaxdan said:

He clearly has been on the run for far to long, but if justice is now serviced then he will spend the remainder of his days locked up.  

Yes, Locked up and bent over

Archived