The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

True story? How can you blame somebody for being older? Wouldn't it be fair when your Thai wife's making the same statement after finishing up with you and staying with somebody her age?  How would you feel to read such a statement about you being so old and unattractive on a social media? 

Just saying. 

I don't actually have a Thai wife, but my posts on this subject shouldn't be taken too seriously. Don't worry, none of my ex's will hear anything about it on social media. I wouldn't personally care about such comments in regards to my looks. I'm getting old too and showing it. I'm not in denial.

• Haha 1

I am half Southern European, Spanish & half Japanese. Look it depends a lot on your personal preferences. Personally, for me, I would not touch a southern EU girl, even if I speak the language. What matters most to me is apart from looks, is whats in the heart & the head. South American women from Argentina, Brasil, Columbia, Venezuela are head spinners better than anything in the EU has with nicer hearts!

As for Scandinavian awful inside & out. In Sweden, they have an app that allows the girl to approve first before sex (see Julian Assange case). I certainly don't find a tattooed pierced Scandinavian chick with bad feminist attitudes even remotely attractive. At least Spanish, Portuguese, Italians are pretty, greeks not so much

As for Asia, I rate Thai the looking Best and Japanese girls the second best in beauties in Asia. Flips can be nice looking, but no thanks, all out for a visa, me luv you long time visa marriage scam. Chinese are pretty, but not for me, culturally difficult but some are really beautiful. Thai women have character, feminine & hot in bed, clean like Japanese as well. The really good thing is you don't find them attractive, fine! More for us!       

Edited by Che Serna
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMHO Thai women age a lot better than many other nations.

That blue-eyed Scandinavian with the 40 inch bust - where do you think her boobs are going to be when she hits 50?

Who worries what a woman looks like when she's over 25 years old?

Not me!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

That blue-eyed Scandinavian with the 40 inch bust - where do you think her boobs are going to be when she hits 50?

In my face?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Che Serna said:

I am half Southern European, Spanish & half Japanese. Look it depends a lot on your personal preferences. Personally, for me, I would not touch a southern EU girl, even if I speak the language. What matters most to me is apart from looks, is whats in the heart & the head. South American women from Argentina, Brasil, Columbia, Venezuela are head spinners better than anything in the EU has with nicer hearts!

As for Scandinavian awful inside & out. In Sweden, they have an app that allows the girl to approve first before sex (see Julian Assange case). I certainly don't find a tattooed pierced Scandinavian chick with bad feminist attitudes even remotely attractive. At least Spanish, Portuguese, Italians are pretty, greeks not so much

As for Asia, I rate Thai the looking Best and Japanese girls the second best in beauties in Asia. Flips can be nice looking, but no thanks, all out for a visa, me luv you long time visa marriage scam. Chinese are pretty, but not for me, culturally difficult but some are really beautiful. Thai women have character, feminine & hot in bed, clean like Japanese as well. The really good thing is you don't find them attractive, fine! More for us!       

The hot South Americans are really just descendants of Spanish and Portuguese ... the indigenous lot are not so hot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beauty is subjective. Some like Asian women, some don’t. It’s really not a big deal. Enjoy the women you like. The guys you see here talk about them in a flattering way obviously like Asian women, that’s all.

Edited by fordguy61mi
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

At her knees? 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, tropo said:

I don't actually have a Thai wife, but my posts on this subject shouldn't be taken too seriously. Don't worry, none of my ex's will hear anything about it on social media. I wouldn't personally care about such comments in regards to my looks. I'm getting old too and showing it. I'm not in denial.

Perhaps not all had the luck to grow that old and wise as we are? I remember reading the Freak brothers when I was around 20 and I was always laughing about the 50-year-old hippie.

Now I've even topped that guy in age and wisdom. Lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BangkokSausage said:

A lot of guys get married for companionship so looks and sex are no longer important.
I know a few guys that have not had sex with their wives in years but still have a strong relationship

" I know a few guys".......:cheesy:

11 hours ago, AlexRich said:

However, I have a confession to make ... I don't find Thai girls attractive. 

You sound like a typical pompous white trash racist!

Love it or LEAVE it!

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, mstevens said:

Thai girls can be sweeter, more feminine and slimmer than their Western sisters but as for attractiveness, there are beautiful women in every country.  Genuinely wealthy Thai women - the types you see in Paragon and Emquartier - can be very attractive and beautifully dressed and made up, but then that's the same in most countries, is it not?

I think the big thing with Thai women is that they are very, very, very, very, very easy to meet.  Even if a foreign bloke has nothing going for him (no money, no game, no looks and no future), he can still find plenty of Thai women who will give him a chance.  That can cause some to say that Thai women are special, when perhaps what they mean is that Thai women give them a chance when women from their homeland do not.

18 minutes ago, BangkokSausage said:

A lot of guys get married for companionship so looks and sex are no longer important.
I know a few guys that have not had sex with their wives in years but still have a strong relationship

Right 

I lived on that wrong side for 8 years and lost lots of chances,  but fortunately one day I woke up and changed my life. 

And I’m in Thailand now. ?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The Theory said:

I just bought a house for a Thai girl and I feel great !

we we all make mistakes. ??

but our parents made  the  biggest

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:
5 hours ago, atyclb said:

is she pre op or post op?

I was waiting for that, she has a son and daughter.

Her sister is almost the same height, her daughter about 2 ins shorter.

Her two brothers are as tall as me 6ft, so it runs in the family.

cool. no need to justify it to us or anyone.  not our business

Ha! We all love Thai girls, and boys, and girl/boys, and boy/girls, for one reason, and it's nothing to do with being beautiful ..... for their personalities of course, what do you think I meant.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Surely you are not talking about, "a voluptuous olive skinned southern European or a blue eyed blonde Scandinavian girl" who is a prostitute, are you?

I only took the quote  -  I presume he meant not....

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I really don't think Thai women age better than other nations. There's plenty of examples of Caucasian women looking great in their 60's and beyond. It depends on their lifestyle. A lot depends on how badly they roasted their skin in their earlier years in pursuit of a suntan. If I had a time machine I'd stay out of the sun my 2nd time around.

3 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I only took the quote  -  I presume he meant not....

The OP only said he preferred them. You are the one who placed odds on bedding them. I posit the thought it may be just as difficult to bed a decent Thai girl and that bedding a prostitute, no mater her origin or physical attributes, requires only the desire and the money.

Yes beautiful woman are everywhere but the difference is in the %. Just walk along the majestic lanes in Moskou during a hot summer day, and you will find many gracious and beautiful ladies. The way they walk is just unseen in Asia.. but for me, I like my small Isaan girl. I also don’t mind when they get older as long as they take good care of their body and looks. Oh, by the way the guy on this forum who thinks “old” starts at 40 must have the wrong genes. I am 61 and still able to do all the things as when I was 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

6 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

At the end of the day, it's the looks that capture the attention and the personality that captures the heart. And that's applies to wherever a girl hails from.  

That is very true!  Despite my advancing years (actually read "advanced"}, I have dated many  attractive Thai ladies over the past few years, but until recently I never found one I would want to live with.  Initially, looks are very important, but become less so as character and personality take over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, atyclb said:

cool. no need to justify it to us or anyone.  not our business

I know, but there will be a lot of posters who don't know me. and could suspect that I am into

ladyboys, I would hate anyone to think of the possibility that I was not 100% straight.

10 minutes ago, smotherb said:

The OP only said he preferred them. You are the one who placed odds on bedding them. I posit the thought it may be just as difficult to bed a decent Thai girl and that bedding a prostitute, no mater her origin or physical attributes, requires only the desire and the money.

I would imagine in most cases bedding a prositute is easier than bedding a non-prostitute .... not rocket-science.

That said, I know of western non-prostitutes that are bigger whores than any bar girl of my acquaintance.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I know, but there will be a lot of posters who don't know me. and could suspect that I am into

ladyboys, I would hate anyone to think of the possibility that I was not 100% straight.

What I find quite amusing is that almost every guy who pursues (and captures) ladyboys considers himself to be 100% straight ... go figure?