The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

9 minutes ago, tropo said:

I really don't think Thai women age better than other nations. There's plenty of examples of Caucasian women looking great in their 60's and beyond. It depends on their lifestyle. A lot depends on how badly they roasted their skin in their earlier years in pursuit of a suntan. If I had a time machine I'd stay out of the sun my 2nd time around.

You may have solved your debate. Certainly lifestyle is a factor, and most Asians stay out of the sun.

However, I too believe, given a similar lifestyle, the average Asian woman--note I do not limit it to Thais--ages better, is more feminine, more nurturing and far less likely to become a buffalo than the average Western woman.           

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

Oh, by the way the guy on this forum who thinks “old” starts at 40 must have the wrong genes. I am 61 and still able to do all the things as when I was 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Is that very much?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sirineou said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beeholder. 

Just try not to get stung.

I always read it was in the eye of the "Beer" holder.    Try not to get too drunk or you might get stung.  Especially if she is taller than you,  big hands, deep voice, etc etc.   Maybe that was his problem.  Picked the wrong ones.  Personally, S.E. Asian and Central-South Americans do it for me.   Daddy always said that the only thing to recommend blondes are that anything white always gets dirty quick.   But then that was not always my experience.  I tried to pick "cool", but frequently just ended up with "cold."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tropo said:

I really don't think Thai women age better than other nations. There's plenty of examples of Caucasian women looking great in their 60's and beyond. It depends on their lifestyle. A lot depends on how badly they roasted their skin in their earlier years in pursuit of a suntan. If I had a time machine I'd stay out of the sun my 2nd time around.

Too much sun doesn't only affect the skin, as your avatar/nom-de-plume suggests.

Most of the examples of middle-aged Caucasian women I see in Australia need a drastic diet. Any supermarket or shopping mall there has acres of fat bums.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, petermik said:

My father told me many years ago never marry a beautiful woman,marry one that is ugly so no-one else will want to bed her and she will be the most grateful lady on this earth and treat U like a king.....I did and I am :cheesy:

Maybe your wife was following the same strategy? :sorry: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

I always read it was in the eye of the "Beer" holder.    Try not to get too drunk or you might get stung.  Especially if she is taller than you,  big hands, deep voice, etc etc.   Maybe that was his problem.  Picked the wrong ones.  Personally, S.E. Asian and Central-South Americans do it for me.   Daddy always said that the only thing to recommend blondes are that anything white always gets dirty quick.   But then that was not always my experience.  I tried to pick "cool", but frequently just ended up with "cold."

Man sitting at a bar looks at a picture of a woman and takes a drink

sigh loudly and asks the bartender for an other.

takes another drink looks at the picture  and sigh loudly.

After repeating the process a few times the partender feeling bad for him asks

Picture of a long lost love mate?

No replies the man, it is a picture of my wife, after I had enough drinks and she  starts to look good 

It is time to go home!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

I't s all about the economics that make the girls more attractive.....

I've come to the conclusion that ... "beautiful" really just means "available" ... and therein lies the attraction.

11 hours ago, JLCrab said:

... but then there are some like Ms. PookLook at 1.7m who ain't small -- anywhere.

Pooklook-fb.jpg

My Thai wife is 1.72m and actually taller than me with my 1.7m.

All inlaws are tall. My FIL is a tall man with shoe size 45. Quite exceptional in Thailand, although the younger generation is getting taller.

Our 2 kids are quite tall as well. Our 11 year old daughter now 1.65m already. She definitely didn't got that from me, but I gave her white skin. She looks more farang than Thai.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

What I find quite amusing is that almost every guy who pursues (and captures) ladyboys considers himself to be 100% straight ... go figure?

Absolutely no chance. I have nothing against ladyboys, but they were born men, and no way are guys

who knowingly use ladyboys 100% straight, far from it in fact.

I don't want this excellent topic to change from Thai girls to ladyboys, so I won't answer any 

more posts about them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Too much sun doesn't only affect the skin, as your avatar/nom-de-plume suggests.

Most of the examples of middle-aged Caucasian women I see in Australia need a drastic diet. Any supermarket or shopping mall there has acres of fat bums.

Did you try the local gym? 

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

You may have solved your debate. Certainly lifestyle is a factor, and most Asians stay out of the sun.

However, I too believe, given a similar lifestyle, the average Asian woman--note I do not limit it to Thais--ages better, is more feminine, more nurturing and far less likely to become a buffalo than the average Western woman.           

You could be right, but I left the Western World before I hit 40, so I never had to experience life with any Western girl over the age of 35... so I have absolutely no experience with older versions.

55 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

I't s all about the economics that make the girls more attractive.....

Poverty breeds smoking hot women

For some reason

Anyone who is young would enjoy the counties in the old soviet block

Absolute stunners is the norm, not the exception 

And they still know how to be feminine, unlike their obese Western counterparts who only know how to complain about men while stuffing their faces with Krispy creme donuts....... 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Man sitting at a bar looks at a picture of a woman and takes a drink

sigh loudly and asks the bartender for an other.

takes another drink looks at the picture  and sigh loudly.

After repeating the process a few times the partender feeling bad for him asks

Picture of a long lost love mate?

No replies the man, it is a picture of my wife, after I had enough drinks and she  starts to look good 

It is time to go home!

Exacery!!!

Poverty breeds smoking hot women
For some reason
Anyone who is young would enjoy the counties in the old soviet block
Absolute stunners is the norm, not the exception 

And they still know how to be feminine, unlike their obese Western counterparts who only know how to complain about men while stuffing their faces with Krispy creme donuts....... 
Yeah right the men all have have wash board stomachs.
_zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Posters on here go on and on about how beautiful Thai girls are. Am I the only one who thinks there is nothing special about them? 

You are well within your rights to observe this....the worst part is when you snag a decent looking one and when you're kissing her she has som tam breath....OMG

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Definately a troll post.

Nice one AlexRich ?. I’m sure your pissing yourself laughing after successfully managing to get all the bitter men here to comment. I know I’ve had a laugh reading them all. You can relax, have a cold beer and pat yourself on the back on a job well done ? ? ? 

Just for the record I think lots of Thai women are beautiful but that’s my opinion. As other posters have said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, baansgr said:

15 years, relationships, working/professional relationships, knowing friends wifes/friends so a lot of experience with Thais from all walks of life and ages. Maybe Ive matured but seriously I would never have any kind of relationship with a Thai female for the reasons stated and many more. Life is too short....Oh, and I think the vast majority are damn ugly also.

Should have gone to Specsavers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Thai people have a more balanced and less homophobic view of transsexuals. They call them the 3rd gender.

There are a lot of grey areas in life. It's a whole new world now. There's even a category of people called "genderqueer" or "gender non-binary", describing people who don't identify with either sex. Taylor Mason (Asia Kate Dillon) on Billions (TV show) is a good example. This whole debate on homosexuality is getting old - the obsessive need to place people into only 2 categories. There's a whole world of in-betweens.

Or there isn't..... 

That's the whole argument.... ?