Pregnant wife shoots Phang Nga police husband to death

webfact

Pregnant wife shoots Phang Nga police husband to death

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

190413-1-1.jpg

A nine month pregnant wife has surrendered after fatally shooting her husband following an arguement in a Phang Nga house yesterday (June 30).

The Takua Pa Police were notified of the incident at the house in Takua Pa. The Region 8 Police, The Takua Pa Police and The Talad Yai Police arrived at the house to find the body of 48 years old Lt Col Sommit Buamart of Talad Yai Police in Takua Pa in front of his house.

32 years old Orawan Buamart, who is nine months pregnant, surrendered to police inside the house.  Police found eight cartridges on the floor inside the bedroom of the house.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/phang-nga/pregnant-wife-shoots-phang-nga-police-husband-to-death

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-07-02

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

So as per the full article in the link, the police official first shot her (and missed), then she shot him and hit !

No point to have guns at home, when people are unstable.

Tragic incident.

His first mistake was to attempt to shoot her but he made a pigs ear of that, perhaps it was the master bedroom so was rather large

His second mistake which put the lid on it for him was to leave the gun on the bed and then try to exit via the window

One wonders how he managed to rise to the dizzy heights of Lt Col

5 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Usual Thai style revenge, without thinking about the baby's future.

Maybe he wasn't offering much of a future, and as you say the usual Thai style remedy  !!

No one knows what SHE has been through......leading up to ............

But personally I hope she gets off 'scott free'............

My Thai wife has two brothers that are Thai Cops......... Both deserve the same treatment as this guy.............

And all we see for ourselves and read here on the forum....... Most of us have a good concept of what Thai Cops are like and then when this happens it is a 'pretty good guess' that he had it coming, and I for one can't blame her............

I won't even waste a RIP on that guy............ Just one less hand out at the roadblocks...........

3 hours ago, oldlakey said:

One wonders how he managed to rise to the dizzy heights of Lt Col

Usually fast progression involves family connections, a powerful patron and ฿. Though really for a commissioned officer, 48 years old and a Lieutenant Colonel is normal progression in the Thai Police.

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

So as per the full article in the link, the police official first shot her (and missed), then she shot him and hit !

No point to have guns at home, when people are unstable.

Tragic incident.

that's just her story

8 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Usually fast progression involves family connections, a powerful patron and ฿. Though really for a commissioned officer, 48 years old and a Lieutenant Colonel is normal progression in the Thai Police.

I would not dispute that for one moment my man

His benefits package also included early retirement

Archived