Davethailand Or Similar.

davethailand

Are these new members trolls on the wind up or are they legit members?

Daviethailand,

davethailand2000

davethailand (opps sorry thats me) :D

If they are real people called dave then i apologise but i'm concerned about us all getting confused and members or admin or whoever getting us mixed up with eachother.

In my opinion it could get a bit confusing. :o

Are these new members trolls on the wind up or are they legit members?

Daviethailand,

davethailand2000

davethailand (opps sorry thats me) :D

If they are real people called dave then i apologise but i'm concerned about us all getting confused and members or admin or whoever getting us mixed up with eachother.

In my opinion it could get a bit confusing. :o

Good point Dave.

Will the real davethailand please stand up..please stand up!!! oops thats a song isn't it? Anyway, to avoid confusion can the other davethailands or similar respond with a reassurance your here legit? The original davethailand is worried you will cause his reputation to be raised :D

Cheers

Lets change it to "dave's pub"

or "sanook@dave's pub"

perhaps "kii mao@dave's pub"

Actually that last one would probably apply to me a bit better :D

Great choices there, tukyleith. Please reserve "pooying kii mao@dave's" for me.. in case I lose it again and end up being on George's list. :o

Tuky Look across from Dave's - well DD a plenty course may not be all female nor natural course u didn't specify gender now did u? :o

Sorry brit, I am talking o'naturelle :D

although I reckon give Dave a couple of years and he will be "DD"

:D

Shame we didn't get to meet, but next time ok?

Tuky- yeah pretty pathetic I walked by Dave's many times but Chang got the better of me or was it my gf? Same Same right? I'll be back in Nov- sooner if I have my way. LC filled me in what I missed- course no dirt on herself of course. hehehe She only said she was kiii mao.

Natural... DD yeah doubt u will find anything bigger than a C unless its silicon.

Dave-DD in a few years? Guess good quality lager might do that. No visuals please- actually keep getting that awful image in my mind of LC and BC chatting online. :o