Rent In Pattaya

guido

Guys,do you have info about rents in pattaya?im looking for a 1 br apt.[nice and also safe] in a convenient area and would sign a one year lease.if you have ranges in prices that would help.thanx sincerely....have been there before and know the basic area.im not looking for specific place but rather a general notion of what rents are..thanx

Yesabai Condo,Soi V.C 42m studio= 9000 b pm

84m 1 bed= 18000 b pm

a bit expensive but clean and in the thick of it

My gf used to rent a 40 m studio at View Talay on the way to Jomtien for 5000 b pm. A bit further out but very nice and has an excellant pool

mate and I have been renting a two bedroom, furnished air con bungalow in sabai jai village. its on the beach side of sukhumvit road about 10 mins walk from Carrefour. near Nurin mansions if you know the area. we were paying 12,000 baht a month but for six months or longer they would let us have for 10,000. quite a lot of bungalows in that area for similar price.

Yesabai Condo,Soi V.C 42m studio= 9000 b pm

84m 1 bed= 18000 b pm

a bit expensive but clean and in the thick of it

My gf used to rent a 40 m studio at View Talay on the way to Jomtien for 5000 b pm. A bit further out but very nice and has an excellant pool

But Kurgen, the service is getting lousy.

And the owners are seeking to sell. (Fact, it's been advertised for best part of this year - don't know of any prospective buyers, however) Don't know if this will push the service down to unexplored depths.

And having to PAY to use the swimming pool - that used to be free.

Condocare, private guy???

As far as I know, condocare is an insurance policy for condo's and is run and owned by AA Condo who rent and sell condo's. Very much a business not a private individual, not that that matters.