BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clearmirror

Choosing a Vivo V9...

On 7/5/2018 at 7:03 PM, daocat555 said:
Well here are four to consider:

and three more along with the vivo V9

The Samsung Galaxy Note FE has only a 5.7 in screen, but it's as wide a screen as the vivo v9 and it's Super AMOLED.  It's an oldie but goodie, 12,490 baht at Lazada.  

The Vivo X21 UD has a 6.28 in Super AMOLED screen, is thinner than the V9, narrower, 6 GB RAM, 128 ROM, more than double the Antutu score of the Vivo V9, and is at Lazada for 17,990 baht.

The Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) has your desired 6 in screen, comes with a 5000 mAh battery at a reasonable 180 gram weight, but at Lazada is only available with 3 GB RAM 32GB ROM, for a tidy 5,850 baht.  The 4 GB 64 GB version can be found online, also fairly inexpensive.

The Vernee X has 6 in screen, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, a massive 6200 mAh battery with a 198 gram weight, and is out of stock at Lazada but at the Thai online seller Shopee (and others) for 6,546 baht.

The Ulefone Power 3S has 6 in screen, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, and a humongous 6350 mAh battery and 210 gram weight. and is out of stock at Lazada and Shopee but can be has at Aliexpress for 5,482 baht.

The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S has your desired memory and screen size, comes with a 3400 mAh battery which supports wireless charging, and with it's Snapdragon 845 CPU it has more than four times the Antutu score of the Vivo V9: that'll set you back 16,490 baht at Lazada.

The Cubot Power has your 6 in screen, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, a 6000 mAh battery with 215 gram weight, and you must venture to the International sellers such as Aliexpress and pony up 8,303 baht to grab one of those.

So above find five phones less expensive than the Vivo V9 and three more expensive phones.  For me, I'll want a Super AMOLED screen, sign me up for the Samsung Galaxy Note FE.

If you're worried about the Vivo brand as opposed to the bigger names then I guess Cubot, Ulefone, or Vernee won't really interest you.  Sticking with Samsung, Xiaomi, Asus, and Vivo there are four phones here which you might want to consider; and having said that I think the Vivo V9 looks very nice in terms of specs, but I do not have personal experience with Oppo/Vivo.

So how did I come up with these eight alternative phones so quickly?  I didn't; they have all been discussed in a Topic called Mid-range smartphone recommendations.  A topic which i recommend you read; maybe even consider posting there.

Good spec for 14,700

https://shopee.co.th/Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-2s-?พิเศษลูกค้าซื้อครั้งแรก-Code-:-NEWTREE-ลด-100-i.5088148.1092792634