Buying adult toys in Thailand?

Where is the best place to find a good variety, for a good price? Please don't say down the streets at Nana, I'm afraid I will be ripped off and there is not enough variety to choose from. I've searched around in Lazada, but every time I order something there, they always put the name of the product on the box, ready for the office lady at my condo to see. Has anyone ever ordered a sex toy from Lazada? Also, I prefer shopping online to having to go to a shady store where the goodies are probably way overpriced. Any discreet online shops?

Just now, Jingthing said:

Lazada sells sex toys in Thailand? I think not.

Yes they're illegal.

Meaning they've got you by the short hairs in options for shopping venues, quality, and choice. 

go to lazada.co.th and search for "vibrator" or "pumper".... plenty of options.

3 minutes ago, NoMeAmes said:

go to lazada.co.th and search for "vibrator" or "pumper".... plenty of options.

I just did. All of those products appear to have plausible deniability. You want something more explicit, it's on the streets, and that's it. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I just did. All of those products appear to have plausible deniability. You want something more explicit, it's on the streets, and that's it. 

I just want to get it in a discreet manner. 

1 hour ago, NoMeAmes said:

every time I order something there, they always put the name of the product on the box, ready for the office lady at my condo to see.

are you worried she is gonna nick them?

Its funny...you can sell as much sex as you want just not sex toys....maybe if the sex toys were thai they might relent.

1 hour ago, NoMeAmes said:

every time I order something there, they always put the name of the product on the box, ready for the office lady at my condo to see.

Pish posh. Don't pay for it in advance and let the delivery person collect the money COD while everyone at your condo can snicker at your choices of adult toys.  Then you only have to endure the building guards and nosy Nates that sit outside the door all day.

Why wouldn't Lazada sell one of these Hitachi Magic Wand? (or equivalent).

Not a sex toy it is for athletes to work out painful muscles in the calves. My experience if this won't work nothing will several ladies have thanked me for bringing to workout sessions. Prior to applying such a device to the affected area consult a qualified electrician to ensure your breaker box is properly grounded to Earth.wand.jpeg.a5153cd170e55e17378dea1ab8748db8.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Don't buy....if you must have some fun or with the missus, you can get it with real people in many clubs or other parlours all over in Thailand, which is even better...:thumbsup:.

On a more serious note, the materials used in such toys need to be of high standards to avoid ending up with unwanted itchy itchy down below or perhaps worse infections .... if you must have one of them, never buy in Thailand due to all the Chinese crap !!!...buy in a western country....of course it will also be Made in C. but at least under proper quality control supervision, and your rights and health safety will be respected as a customer (and you will not be considered as just another st*upid farang ATM !):wai:

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

Thank God for LED TV's. 

Back in the day, every CRT screen in the building went on the fritz when my upstairs neighbor fired up her Steely Dan.

You think you're gaslighting Abbey?  Try again.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:13 PM, JHolmesJr said:

are you worried she is gonna nick them?

Its funny...you can sell as much sex as you want just not sex toys....maybe if the sex toys were thai they might relent.

But then they might be too small to be useful for the ladies..... ?

• 2 months later...

Archived