Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Forum to discuss same-sex marriage

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

A good example of why you can't honestly say what you think anymore unless it fits just right with the fashionable far left thought police. Your opinion is no more valid than mine and mine wasn't confrontational, just musing out load...but hey, can't have that anymore now, can we. 

You can absolutely say what you think.

 

You did and it came across loud and clear.

 

You were musing out loud that 2 men together or 2 women together shouldn't be able to adopt. Somehow gay people make inferior parents.

 

I think it's backwards thinking and wrong but no one is suppressing your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4evermaat and Sir Dude, are you guys 170 years old?

The thought process seems to be about mid 19th century.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

You did and it came across loud and clear.

 

You were musing out loud that 2 men together or 2 women together shouldn't be able to adopt. Somehow gay people make inferior parents.

 

Wrong. I was saying that not enough thought is given to the child and it's possible future conceptualisation of the situation. Seems that the only consideration is for the the same sex couple to indulge their sexual orientation decision....which I didn't protest of. Try reading it properly next time in a tone that is not full of vitriol. However, we should probably leave it there as there is obviously no hint of compromise or possibility of discussion in your posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Wrong. I was saying that not enough thought is given to the child and it's possible future conceptualisation of the situation. Seems that the only consideration is for the the same sex couple to indulge their sexual orientation decision....which I didn't protest of. Try reading it properly next time in a tone that is not full of vitriol. However, we should probably leave it there as there is obviously no hint of compromise or possibility of discussion in your posts.

I have a couple of friends who have gone through the adoption procedure and believe me EVERY thought and consideration for the child and it's possible future is taken into consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Wrong. I was saying that not enough thought is given to the child and it's possible future conceptualisation of the situation. Seems that the only consideration is for the the same sex couple to indulge their sexual orientation decision....which I didn't protest of. Try reading it properly next time in a tone that is not full of vitriol. However, we should probably leave it there as there is obviously no hint of compromise or possibility of discussion in your posts.

Absolutely no vitriol in my response.

 

Any adoption to parents gay or straight takes the child's best interests and his/her future to mind.

Even single parents can adopt if meeting the right criteria.

 

No, you are right, I will not compromise when discussing human rights.

 

Just admit you are anti-gay so everyone can just take you from your word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

It was perfectly clear. You don't think two dads or two moms is appropriate. For what reason, I haven't a clue as it makes no sense. You are anti-gay face it.

I agree with him

Gays shouldn't be allowed Children 

So what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Just admit you are anti-gay so everyone can just take you from your word.

Just admit that you are an intolerant left wing fascist so everyone on the forum knows and can take you at your word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Good <deleted>ing Grief!

A gay couple next door does not in any way break down a heterosexual family.

Incest? Seriously?

Your kids are misbehaving, maybe take them to the edge of the village and stone them to death.

 

14 minutes ago, Goldieinkathu said:

I've read some drivel on TV but that has to be the most ridiculous.

 

 

11 minutes ago, DanaDeLuxe said:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/oct/23/children-raised-by-same-sex-parents-do-as-well-as-their-peers-study-shows

 

"Below are 75 studies concluding that children of gay or lesbian parents fare no worse than other children. Click here to jump to the 4 studies concluding that children of gay or lesbian parents face added disadvantages."

 

https://whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

 

I'm not concerned about what two adults want to do between themselves; a girl can munch all the rugs she wants et. al. 

 

But for a same-sex couple to try to emulate hetero relationships; it is not sustainable.  It's mathematics and has nothing to do with sexual preference. 

 

Do any of your same-sex studies go past one generation?  They cant unless [surprise] someone in the "family" either becomes hetero completely OR emulates heterosexuality enough to reproduce. 

 

Assuming at least one of the adopted kids are of the opposite sex, incest would be the only way that a same-sex couple could procreate to continue their biological "legacy" or "lineage"  That's the life-cycle process as I know it.

 

When you are building a society that should live past 1 generation, lawmakers have to consider sustainability.  But i'll leave you guys/gals to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 4evermaat said:

 

 

 

I'm not concerned about what two adults want to do between themselves; a girl can munch all the rugs she wants et. al. 

 

But for a same-sex couple to try to emulate hetero relationships; it is not sustainable.  It's mathematics and has nothing to do with sexual preference. 

 

Do any of your same-sex studies go past one generation?  They cant unless [surprise] someone in the "family" either becomes hetero completely OR emulates heterosexuality enough to reproduce. 

 

Assuming at least one of the adopted kids are of the opposite sex, incest would be the only way that a same-sex couple could procreate to continue their biological "legacy" or "lineage"  That's the life-cycle process as I know it.

 

When you are building a society that should live past 1 generation, lawmakers have to consider sustainability.  But i'll leave you guys/gals to it. 

Please tell us you are on drugs,no sane person can come up with this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 4evermaat said:

 

 

 

I'm not concerned about what two adults want to do between themselves; a girl can munch all the rugs she wants et. al. 

 

But for a same-sex couple to try to emulate hetero relationships; it is not sustainable.  It's mathematics and has nothing to do with sexual preference. 

 

Do any of your same-sex studies go past one generation?  They cant unless [surprise] someone in the "family" either becomes hetero completely OR emulates heterosexuality enough to reproduce. 

 

Assuming at least one of the adopted kids are of the opposite sex, incest would be the only way that a same-sex couple could procreate to continue their biological "legacy" or "lineage"  That's the life-cycle process as I know it.

 

When you are building a society that should live past 1 generation, lawmakers have to consider sustainability.  But i'll leave you guys/gals to it. 

You are insane.

The kids will procreate with partners they meet when entering adulthood. 

They don't need to have sex with their parents.

You assume kids of gay parents will be gay.

How can human relationships be mathematics?

Conversing further with you or Sir Dude is lunacy as you two are the most backwards thinking Neanderthals I've ever encountered.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Humpy said:

Same -sex marriage OK , but adopting a baby is against the infants human rights .

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cries of 'Bigot' or 'Homophobe' are typically peddled by Heterphobes whenever anyone fails to toe-the-line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cries of 'Bigot' or 'Homophobe' are typically peddled by Heterphobes whenever anyone fails to toe-the-line.
B.S.
Nobody is trying to deny heterosexuals civil rights.
You're suggesting an equivalency that does not exist.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...