Truth about this video.

brian2f2f

This video was sent to me by my Thai gf. Of course I am not good in Thai yet so not as good about watch video or search online about it. What I did see when searching online. Is that they entered illegally. My thai gf says I do not understand and is mad at me. So I am coming here to try and find out for sure what is going on regarding this video. If it is something where I am right and he is at fault. Then if things keep happening like this then I will end up leaving my gf and find new. As I do not want to be having problems and things like this if she can not see past her own ideas and views. By the way I have lived in Thailand for a total of 5 yrs and currently in Manila and be moving back in September. So if I need to adjust my relationship be good if can figure out before go so can change where I move to in Thailand. This is actually the 3rd time she has said to me that she that I do not understand and stopped talking to me. Lastly I hope I posted this in the correct forum. Sorry for any not good structure of my post. I had only been up for about 5 mins when all this happened. This came about as I had asked her to go with me to Laos for when I need to make new visa. To make sure it is clear. I am not wanting advise on my relationship but information regarding this video and what really is going on for sure. So I can make the best decision regarding my relationship.

I'm not sure what you're asking here, it seems the subjects entered Laos illegally and got caught.

Anyway, it's a Thai language video and the youtube comments are all in Thai so the only forum where this can be allowed is Thai Language.

Moving it there.

ok well I found out from someone who translated the video. And 3 thais did not make sure they had their stamp before entering laos. so they entered without a visa stamp. I myself always make sure I have met all legal requirements before entering a country so that I never encounter problems like that. Despite I have now got the answer to my question. What are others experiences regarding issues in this video. have any of you had situations or known others who have ended up where after get documents back you did not have the visa in or stamp?

If I understand you correctly, at this point you want to ask the Thaivisa members if anyone travelling to Laos and presenting his passport to a Laotian immigration official found that there was no Laotian arrival stamp in his passport when he got it back from the official.

If you really want to ask this question, on the basis of an uncorroborated story apparently circulating on the Thai social media, you should start a new topic in the forum Visas and migration to other countries, but please don't ask the members to watch the video. My recommendation, however, is that you should forget about this silly video showing nothing but the face of a man travelling in a motor vehicle and talking for 25 minutes. From what you have written in your posts, this video has no bearing whatsoever on your planned trip to Laos.

Archived