First two boys RESCUED from Tham Luang cave -

36 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Great news!!

Holding our collective breath for the rest of the boys and Coach

And three out proves that their technique can work.

I hope the boys still waiting have been told 'three are out, giving the message that 'it can be done'!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNN reported 3 Boys are out.Dr on his way to hospital to check and examine them.Helicopter on its way to transfer them to hospital.I thought everything would have been on a stand by since the rescue operation started by a team of International rescuers.Hope all goes well and all 13 are safely out.?

Just now, Mickmouse1 said:

CNN reported 3 Boys are out.Dr on his way to hospital to check and examine them.Helicopter on its way to transfer them to hospital.I thought everything would have been on a stand by since the rescue operation started by a team of International rescuers.Hope all goes well and all 13 are safely out.?

BBC radio said they’d started with the weakest. Any one else hear this.

Reading every replies hopping the next one will be one of more good news.  Error 525 raises its ugly head , the traffic to TVF must be incredible. But grateful for TVF and the service it provides to the expat community.

Words can not start to describe the happiness over the news!!

39 minutes ago, jerry921 said:

I think the internet is breaking. I got a 522 trying to refresh the other thread.

I don't understand how you can see on 7 news what is on thaivisa before I can see what's on thaivisa when I'm looking at it.

Magic. :smile:

2 minutes ago, overherebc said:

There's a bunch of guys putting their lives on the line to get these kids out.

Save your praise for them.

Nobody has more admiration for the Divers and all the back up teams than I do.

2 minutes ago, BKK1969 said:

BBC radio said they’d started with the weakest. Any one else hear this.

BBC quoting Reuters only rather than their own reporter," only 2 boys rescued" in around 9 hours.LIVE REPORT ON NOW

A great effort by all involved and some brave kids overcoming all fear with the thought of seeing their families again. And a big meal no doubt! 

I wonder if more than a couple of  them will dream of becoming Thai navy seals after this. 

Hope all keep coming out safely. 

Archived