First two boys RESCUED from Tham Luang cave -

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, jerry921 said:

I think the internet is breaking. I got a 522 trying to refresh the other thread.

I don't understand how you can see on 7 news what is on thaivisa before I can see what's on thaivisa when I'm looking at it.

Chanel 7 reporter quoting thaivisa

Would be nice to hear the tactics they are using, are they moving them chamber by chamber, or doing the whole stretch one by one? If they have a pipeline going, most or all of them should be out soon. 

This is fabulous news - and the release of the boys seems to have been accomplished AMAZINGLY swiftly. I think many of us were expecting the first boys to come out early tomorrow morning. 

This is such joyous news - I think everyone is so happy now - and of course we all hope (and pray) for the remaining boys. But the signs seem very, VERY positive.

What a wonderful evening!

11 minutes ago, BKK1969 said:

BBC radio said they’d started with the weakest. Any e else hear this.

BBC quoting Reuters only rather than their own reporter," only 2 boys rescued" in around 9 hours.LIVE REPORT ON NOW.

3 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

wrong thread for this, you nit wits, bicker elsewhere. Be positive, there is still a long way to go and this one is all about a positive outcome.

21 minutes ago, BKK1969 said:

BBC radio said they’d started with the weakest. Any one else hear this.

BBC News just said they started with the STRONGEST first.

Update: The local reporter has just confirmed, as you said, WEAKEST first - based on assessment by doctors.

Archived