First two boys RESCUED from Tham Luang cave -

2 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

" Only strongest kids taken out first "

CNN .

It is all happening now and sincerely hope the Operation goes well for all.Great Job by all.

20180708_204715.jpg

CNN no <deleted>, the doctor chose the weakest 2 first, thats why they are already at CR hospital. 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Artisi said:

the old adage should be applied, believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.

What about ' All's well that ends well '

Well done also TV for keeping the generator running and the rad topped up , it must be steaming at HQ with all the world listening.

1 minute ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Saw a helicopter taken at least one boy to hospital.CNN  more accurate than BBC  for now

And local channels seem much more up to date than either (3, 34)

I think in  the absence of official statements reporters are having to scramble and locals obviously have the edge.

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

Who? Is that the name of the rescuers? 

Really?  "Better to keep your thoughts to yourself and let people think you are an idiot than open you mouth and remove all doubt".  The prayers of all are being answered before our eyes.

1 minute ago, Mickmouse1 said:

" Only strongest kids taken out first "

CNN .

It is all happening now and sincerely hope the Operation goes well for all.Great Job by all.

HELICOPTER IS NOW READY TO TAKE THE BOYS TO HOSPITAL..BBC

Mate get with it, 2 boys are already at CR hospital, 3,4,5 and 6 are safe and at temp hospital at cave, will be on their way to CR hospital pronto. I/we are watching live on channel 22 Nation, Thailand, not sure where you are? 

7 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

What about ' All's well that ends well '

Well done also TV for keeping the generator running and the rad topped up , it must be steaming at HQ with all the world listening.

No argument from me. 

The Thai Navy Seal FB page is also issuing reports but slower than some local media. They announced the 3rd out 10 minutes ago, the 4th out 2 minutes ago.

But as above, reliable reports the most current number is 6. (This might include some still in Chamber 3)

I pray every night, have done since I was 7.

Since this began, I also prayed for the boys & coach to come out well, & to live a long life.

Some of you on here, scoff at prayer:

Prayer does work, as long as you set your intention.

Bless you, all of you, who have helped, in whatever way.

23 minutes ago, Eligius said:

This is fabulous news - and the release of the boys seems to have been accomplished AMAZINGLY swiftly. I think many of us were expecting the first boys to come out early tomorrow morning. 

This is such joyous news - I think everyone is so happy now - and of course we all hope (and pray) for the remaining boys. But the signs seem very, VERY positive.

What a wonderful evening!

I would have expected more celebrating at the site than has been evident.

Also, given they are not broadcasting from the cave area anymore, it seems that there are no more recues underway tonight.

Has there been any report on their health?

I don't understand twitter very well. But I think the Thaivisa twitter feed retweeted Florian Witulski who said "the Australian doctor inside the cave decided to bring out the weakest kids first as cave conditions have been the best in days. "

and

Saksith Saiyasombut   who wrote "4 of 13 our of the cave, some at field hospital, one labeled “as code red”

Bringing out the weakest first was apparently a late change of plan from what had been planned and announced. Hopefully the one that was code red was the one that was treated right at the cave mouth (#3) and it's nothing more than extreme exhaustion.

edit: I'm slow, Sheryl already reported the bit about weakest-first.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I would have expected more celebrating at the site than has been evident.

Also, given they are not broadcasting from the cave area anymore, it seems that there are no more recues underway tonight.

Has there been any report on their health?

Only that the first 2, at least, walked out.

A number of sources have said that due to improved cave conditions they switched plan to taking out the weakest first (as conditions may be harder for those who come later)

If the weakest are walking, even after the trip through the cave, sounds very hopeful.But of course they still have to be checked out thoroughly. there are some infectious diseases specifically a risk from this sort of cave exposure.

Although 6 lads have now been rescued by the brave divers and their teams, there are still 7 lads in the cave.

These 7 young children are not as strong as the ones that have already made it out.

I really hope they will be strong enough to make this dangerous journey out, so although I am celebrating the same as the rest of you, but I am holding back on a cold beer until they are all out safely, along with the dive teams

Archived