First two boys RESCUED from Tham Luang cave -

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

I pray every night, have done since I was 7.

Since this began, I also prayed for the boys & coach to come out well, & to live a long life.

Some of you on here, scoff at prayer:

Prayer does work  as song as you set your intention.

Bless you, all of you, who have helped, in whatever way.

For sure prayer helped 5 mates of mine who died in Northern Ireland but that's off topic so go back somewhere quiet and pray all you want.

Leave the real thoughts for the divers who are doing a real job in a situation you or me can't even imagine.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mickmouse1 said:

It is getting even better on here but the CNN&BBC  still saying officials said only 4 boys .However, a press conference is to be held in any minute now.

Mick, please keep up, just read this thread, we are watching LIVE! forget CNN and BBC. Number 3 is on his way to CR hospital, 4,5,and 6 are being treated and safe, ready to head to CR hospital. 

Dan Johnson of the BBC reporting live weakest of the boys were taken out"  contradicting CNN report.Hope officials will hold press conference now to keep people properly informed to stop any conflicting reports and keep all happy to the end.

5 minutes ago, jerry921 said:

I don't understand twitter very well. But I think the Thaivisa twitter feed retweeted Florian Witulski who said "the Australian doctor inside the cave decided to bring out the weakest kids first as cave conditions have been the best in days. "

and

Saksith Saiyasombut   who wrote "4 of 13 our of the cave, some at field hospital, one labeled “as code red”

Bringing out the weakest first was apparently a late change of plan from what had been planned and announced. Hopefully the one that was code red was the one that was treated right at the cave mouth (#3) and it's nothing more than extreme exhaustion.

Oh that's really bad news. 

Would be such a wonderful miracle to have them all survive. 

38 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Would be nice to hear the tactics they are using, are they moving them chamber by chamber, or doing the whole stretch one by one? If they have a pipeline going, most or all of them should be out soon. 

I think ( and I hope ) that we know one day how everything was done, it's an exceptional event 

3 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Dan Johnson of the BBC reporting live weakest of the boys were taken out"  contradicting CNN report.Hope officials will hold press conference now to keep people properly informed to stop any conflicting reports and keep all happy to the end.

Quite a few sources have said the same...they wanted to take advantage of what they knew where likely easier conditions today than will be the case soon given the rains

3 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

No mention on Al Jazeera of any press conference. They just said all 6 are now out of the cave.

2 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

AGAIN, forget the bloody BBC and CNN, just keep up with this thread and you will be kept up to date with actual facts televised from the cave itself.  Stop sending me or TV  crap from CNN,n your blocking up the airwaves.....

2 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Although 6 lads have now been rescued by the brave divers and their teams, there are still 7 lads in the cave.

These 7 young children are not as strong as the ones that have already made it out.

I really hope they will be strong enough to make this dangerous journey out, so although I am celebrating the same as the rest of you, but I am holding back on a cold beer until they are all out safely, along with the dive teams

There is debate on that fact, apparently the Aussie doctor on site decided to send the weakest out first, not the other way around. I obviously can't confirm this, but I understand there will be a press release at 21:00.

Also heard on True Ch.32 that the remainder will be taken out tomorrow. This is second hand from the missus translating, which I believe to be true. I don't understand if they have the personnel and equipment and the route has been proven, why split the operation?

But, if this is so, then they have made that decision for some reason which I respect fully. Well done to everybody so far.

3 minutes ago, Aforek said:

I think ( and I hope ) that we know one day how everything was done, it's an exceptional event 

After the tsunami, I was able to buy a DVD with all the media on it. I expect I'll be able to do the same with this, and hopefully including what went on in the cave during the rescue. I'm sure the divers have cameras on them.

1 minute ago, chrisinth said:

There is debate on that fact, apparently the Aussie doctor on site decided to send the weakest out first, not the other way around. I obviously can't confirm this, but I understand there will be a press release at 21:00.

Also heard on True Ch.32 that the remainder will be taken out tomorrow. This is second hand from the missus translating, which I believe to be true. I don't understand if they have the personnel and equipment and the route has been proven, why split the operation?

But, if this is so, then they have made that decision for some reason which I respect fully. Well done to everybody so far.

Likely don't want to risk overexhaustion on the part of the rescuers, this is strenuous and stressful work they are doing

1 minute ago, BangkokSausage said:

I just sprayed an expensive lap top with a mouthful of beer but i don't care, haven't laughed that hard in ages ?

Mine was gin and tonic. you got off cheap mate.

I'm still hoping like hell for the kids and the divers.

Looking forward to all the kids, coach and the brave rescuers getting out and celebrating tomorrow , not forgetting all the support crew involved in this operation, great job and shows what we can do when we try

The personnel must be completely exhausted by now, better they take a break too if they can. Don't want to lose another of them.

6 minutes ago, BangkokSausage said:

I just sprayed an expensive lap top with a mouthful of beer but i don't care, haven't laughed that hard in ages ?

I laughed so much, I was scared lightning would come to strike me down. 

I said a quiet apologies just in case. 

It was funny though. 

Archived