Yala: Impressive action between military officer and war dog during patrol mission

webfact

Impressive action between military officer and war dog during patrol mission

PNRGN610708001000101.jpg

YALA, 9th July 2018 (NNT) - A military officer carried a war dog while crossing a creek in Yala for fear that it would fall into the water. 

There were five bombing incidents during late June and early July in Yala’s four districts including Yaha, Muang Yala, Krongpinang and Bannangsata. 

Anothai Special Force’s Military Working Dog is among various agencies scanning the dangerous areas with sniffer dogs to make sure there are no bombs hidden in rubber plantations. 

In Krongpinang district, two military officers had to lead their own sniffer dog to cross a creek by walking on a tree trunk. The first dog fell into the creek and the military officers had to struggle to rescue it so another was concerned about his own dog and decided to carry it across the creek while his colleagues were cheering up and they all could proceed with their patrol mission.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-07-09

I am also impressed by the military officer's capable assessment of this incident and subsequent action resulting in the continuation of their mission. He demonstrated superior leadership skills and a willingness to learn from experience. I recommend him to be awarded the Medal of the Auspicious Backpack 3rd Class.

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

I am also impressed by the military officer's capable assessment of this incident and subsequent action resulting in the continuation of their mission. He demonstrated superior leadership skills and a willingness to learn from experience. I recommend him to be awarded the Medal of the Auspicious Backpack 3rd Class.

If he gets that reward, he will still be 5 medals behind the guard of the moobaan i live.

Archived