‘Brave and talented people!’ Trump tweets of cave rescue

webfact

‘Brave and talented people!’ Trump tweets of cave rescue

By The Nation

e052d43ec70330a1aaa4af3fd258c4c3.jpeg

United States President Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted in support of the rescue operation at Chiang Rai’s Tham Luang Cave, where American military personnel are providing assistance.

“The US is working very closely with the Government of Thailand to help get all of the children out of the cave and to safety. Very brave and talented people!” the president wrote on Twitter as @realDonaldTrump.

The US Indo-Pacific Command assigned its Cave Rescue Commission to help with the operation late last month, joining the international effort to locate the 12 boys and their coach and extricate them from the cave.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30349637

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-07-09

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, webfact said:

“The US is working very closely with the Government of Thailand to help get all of the children out of the cave and to safety. Very brave and talented people!” the president wrote on Twitter as @realDonaldTrump.

So unlike their president. 

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

there is nothing even remotely objectionable about that tweet.

I think what would ire many would be that he never tweeted a dicky bird about the incident until things started going well and the kids are coming out.

The guy is just embarrassing. There are people from many nations involved in the rescue. Instead of praising international cooperation, it sounds like the US alone is organizing the rescue here. Out of the emergency situation of others, beating political capital, the only thing that interests this dumbass.

I guess that tweet, trumps all done before him. As another poster just said, all silent until it´s starting to be positive commercial for him to tweet.
He´s nothing but a moron, and will always be one.

Just now, Get Real said:

I guess that tweet, trumps all done before him. As another poster just said, all silent until it´s starting to be positive commercial for him to tweet.
He´s nothing but a moron, and will always be one.

He is nothing but a moron and this is the least objectionable tweet I think he's ever made.

Frightens me! How is the US helping directly enough to take the credit? Pence is praying? We know that Trump does not! So, what is he doing: blowing his own horn! A shameful disgrace from day one was the POTUS. I will NEVER go back there again!

2 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Unless he's lying, which is always a possibility, there is nothing even remotely objectionable about that tweet. Other than the fact that the president tweets at all.

Got that right. 

They could announce that Trump found a cure for Cancer and some folks who have severe TDS will still castigate him. 

There is definitely a lot of morons on TVF.  Trump tweeted that they are working closely with the Thai government and praised the operation and morons have to get in there 2 cents worth to bad mouth him. This is about the rescue operation, not time to shoot your mouth off about trump .

5 minutes ago, Gudge said:

There is definitely a lot of morons on TVF.  Trump tweeted that they are working closely with the Thai government and praised the operation and morons have to get in there 2 cents worth to bad mouth him. This is about the rescue operation, not time to shoot your mouth off about trump .

It's not that.

It's that he ALWAYS finds a way to make EVERYTHING in the world about HIM.

Positive attention, negative attention, it doesn't matter to him as long as the most attention (ratings) is about him. 

That is totally obnoxious.

He KNOWS that much of the world is focused on the rescue of the boys in the cave.

He can't have that.

He needs to suck the ATTENTION back to himself.

That is a SICKNESS. 

21 minutes ago, Gudge said:

I was under the impression that this thread was about Tweety Trump,...  TV  Posters are not all morons, they/I have opinions and as this is a forum, positive  and or negative comments are welcome, if the post is OTT the moderators will sort that.  I got a slap on the wrist yesterday from a moderator, for replying to a post about Tweety Trump on another thread that was specifically about the rescue mission.  So now we have a thread about Tweety, so all can have their say about Tweety and not get a slap from a moderator. Yes ?

Cheers

GBW

58 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Got that right. 

They could announce that Trump found a cure for Cancer and some folks who have severe TDS will still castigate him. 

Typically, he'd be taking credit for finding the cure for cancer. Seriously, how stupid is anyone still supporting doll hands at this point? Daily train wreck and total embarrassment for all Americans. 

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Got that right. 

Most of those people have absolutely nothing else to do in their life than bash Trump on every single TVF thread. Maybe they look at the news or watch some silly game on television, too. But other than that their nose is pointed towards their phone 24/7/365. My God, one of them has over 37,000 posts in just 6 years! This forum has to be a full time job to get those sort of numbers. Sometimes, I go months without even reading this site. Because: I have a life. Derangement is an understatement.

From the OP, my bold.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The US Indo-Pacific Command assigned its Cave Rescue Commission to help with the operation late last month, joining the international effort to locate the 12 boys and their coach and extricate them from the cave.

And yet The Donald waits until now to tweet. As others note, wait until it's looking good then get in on the act.

If it goes wrong there will be "thoughts and prayers" of course.

If Thailand can get children out of caves and reunited with their parents, the U.S. should be able to get children out of cages and reunited with their families.

2 minutes ago, Pinot said:

If Thailand can get children out of caves and reunited with their parents, the U.S. should be able to get children out of cages and reunited with their families.

Then send them all  back home over the boarder. :thumbsup:

Archived