‘Brave and talented people!’ Trump tweets of cave rescue

webfact

3 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

He says that same thing after every one of his statements concerning "his people", or anyone who generally supports and agrees with him. We have got "all the best people" over there helping, so don't worry! 

'over there', he probably doesn't even know where 'over there' is.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Could be another sad case of TNS. "trump" Normalization Syndrome. It's insidious. It comes on like a frog being slowly boiled in water.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/15/dangerous-fantasy-donald-trump-normalisation-us-president-elect-barbarism

Perhaps even more on point --

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-persistence-of-trump-derangement-syndrome

"The problem is that it refuses to see, or to entirely register, the actual nature of Trump and his actions. Our problem is not Trump Derangement Syndrome; our problem is Deranged Trump Self-Delusion. This is the habit of willfully substituting, as a motive for Trump’s latest action, a conventional political or geostrategic ambition, rather than recognizing the action as the daily spasm of narcissistic gratification and episodic vanity that it truly is."

I like the comment:

'he still hasn't realized it's not a reality show, and he still hasn't realized he doesn't own the cameras and he still hasn't realized he's not the show owner and director'.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Could be another sad case of TNS. "trump" Normalization Syndrome. It's insidious. It comes on like a frog being slowly boiled in water.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/15/dangerous-fantasy-donald-trump-normalisation-us-president-elect-barbarism

Perhaps even more on point --

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-persistence-of-trump-derangement-syndrome

"The problem is that it refuses to see, or to entirely register, the actual nature of Trump and his actions. Our problem is not Trump Derangement Syndrome; our problem is Deranged Trump Self-Delusion. This is the habit of willfully substituting, as a motive for Trump’s latest action, a conventional political or geostrategic ambition, rather than recognizing the action as the daily spasm of narcissistic gratification and episodic vanity that it truly is."

Somehow your use of opinions from the Guardian and the New Yorker is telling.....as is your diagnosis of purported TNS on my part...without evidence...

Sort of like your ilks collusion claims.

For one of the most powerful individuals on this sad planet to pass comment on this ridiculous incident, in terms of stupidity demonstrated by the Thai football team leader, is in my opinion a propaganda spin rather than one of genuine concern.

I could be wrong and hope I am, but I tend to think not!

His initial comments were "very brave and talented navy seals"  who he assumed were American. As usual, someone had to set him straight and he deleted and tweeted this one. Idiot. 

46 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

For one of the most powerful individuals on this sad planet to pass comment on this ridiculous incident, in terms of stupidity demonstrated by the Thai football team leader, is in my opinion a propaganda spin rather than one of genuine concern.

I could be wrong and hope I am, but I tend to think not!

"....stupidity demonstrated by the Thai football team leader,..."

Please have a quick scan of this thread:

Coach Faces Charges For Leading Boys Into Tham Luang Cave

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

It's on that island next to China, with lots of caves.

But where's China?

Well as my ladyboy BIL is convinced, China and Singapore and Germany are just above Thailand. Also tends to believe that's all because the paymaster planned it and built it that way.

Perhaps the POTUS could markey high very very very long walls to these countries (at their expense, as he tells them that they have to have walls so that they can't infiltrate the great USA, wherever that is.

12 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Just another major US PoS bragging more fake crap!......Working closely with the Thais.....the guys a wacko!

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. I'd like to hear his idea of "working closely with the Thais". I suggest that he has no idea whatsoever as to what's going on. Yet to glorify himself, he makes it sound like he does. He just had to create this BS tweet because somebody told him the Brits and Australians are getting all the credit. Or maybe the fact that Elon Musk rose to the challenge (even though late), he just couldn't let others one-up him.

"working closely with the Thais" ..... Ah come on Trump, talk about FAKE NEWS. Your tweet is FAKE NEWS content !

First off.

Good luck to the teams today and looking forward to seeing them all out 

and safe. :jap:

Right Now.

Tv posters Face palming of Trump on anything and every thing he says or does is so very funny.  (some posters,  just love to hate) 

Wonder if they can keep this face palming  up for the next 7 years or so, on here. :whistling:

Be even funnier,  if after his second term, his daughter takes over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the face palmer's,  will just fall on there swords. :thumbsup:

Long live the best president of the united states of America since the Kennedy

Days. :jap:

EXgpeYHAsYDLJfN-400x400-noPad.jpg

Archived