Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Roi Et: Ungrateful son strangles father to death in full view of ordination parade


webfact

Recommended Posts

Roi Et: Ungrateful son strangles father to death in full view of ordination parade

 

news03.jpg

Picture: Sanook

 

A son high after sniffing glue got his father in a headlock on Sunday causing the old man to pass out.

 

But 63 year old house owner Thongsuk died in hospital after the incident in Ban Hua Na Kham in Klang sub-district of Roi Et.

 

The son Sunthorn, 27, raced off into the forest but was rounded up by police within an hour.

 

Thongsuk had just came home from tilling the fields when he confronted his son. As an ordination parade was passing he told him to go and sleep off his glue induced high, said witnesses.

 

Sanook called the murderer "luuk Thoraphee" after an ungrateful buffalo from a story in the Thai epic The Ramakien.

 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-09

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

It doesn't say what he is alleged to have been ungrateful for.

his father was a bully, and the son had the nerve to be ungrateful

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, poanoi said:

his father was a bully, and the son had the nerve to be ungrateful

Nowhere in the report does it say the father accused the son of being ungrateful.

 

As for the bully accusation, how do you arrive at that conclusion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nahkit said:

Nowhere in the report does it say the father accused the son of being ungrateful.

 

As for the bully accusation, how do you arrive at that conclusion?

the journalist made up the ungrateful theory out of thin air,

i returned with an equally unsubstantiated theory to create a counter balance

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, poanoi said:

the journalist made up the ungrateful theory out of thin air,

i returned with an equally unsubstantiated theory to create a counter balance

Fair enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
his father was a bully, and the son had the nerve to be ungrateful

Forced by parents to live with them and use drugs.

He was only 27, just a child.

Albeit a strong little bugger.

 

God bless his little cotton-socks.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...