DEATH ISLAND RIDDLE:  Koh Tao mystery deepens as ‘healthy’ dad becomes TENTH Westerner to die in suspicious circumstances

webfact

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2019 at 2:47 PM, spidermike007 said:

Having been there a dozen times over the years (mostly for very, very low quality diving, while I was learning) I will never go back, and recommend all those with an open mind, and a concern for their well being and safety, to avoid the island. Besides, it is way overpriced. 

My experience also, if you want to dive go to Indonesia, Borneo and that area, the Red Sea, North East Australia, Mexico or the Caribbean countries but certainly not in Thailand.

On 2/2/2019 at 2:30 AM, SamuiGeezer said:

My experience also, if you want to dive go to Indonesia, Borneo and that area, the Red Sea, North East Australia, Mexico or the Caribbean countries but certainly not in Thailand.

Another diver has died on koh tao , pura vida resort (they have killed 2 customers now)

Of course koh tao is keeping it very quiet, Boycott koh tao!! Yes Aus and Mexico far better

2 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Please provide a link to a credible news source to support your claim.

Claim its all over world media especially in Argentina where they were from!!!! , here is a link

http://www.maritimeherald.com/2019/an-argentine-tourist-died-in-thailand-on-a-diving-excursion/

another cover up in action in thailand, this is the same dive school ran the lady over killing her!!!!

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

This is old news which you put up a month ago. An Argentinian trainee diver got lost whilst under the supervision of an Argentinian diver.

no its not that old!! its not here on thaivisa, yes an accident but they trying to cover it up by keeping it out of thai news, that is the point! 2 deaths at one dive school! not good is it? do you work there?

40 minutes ago, csitruths said:

no its not that old!! its not here on thaivisa, yes an accident but they trying to cover it up by keeping it out of thai news, that is the point! 2 deaths at one dive school! not good is it? do you work there?

No I've never dived and I've never been to Koh Tao. Nobody's covering it up. It's old news.

3 hours ago, bannork said:

No I've never dived and I've never been to Koh Tao. Nobody's covering it up. It's old news.

Give me one link from thai news in english or even in thai by PM???

Its old news to you because you are a koh tao apologist!

Its all over fb and twitter now why nothing from thailand

Streisland effect again, they never learn do they

22 minutes ago, csitruths said:

Give me one link from thai news in english or even in thai by PM???

Its old news to you because you are a koh tao apologist!

Its all over fb and twitter now why nothing from thailand

Streisland effect again, they never learn do they

I realize you're desperate to besmirch Koh Tao but you really are wasting your time. Since that girl's tragic death (she was only on her second dive), how many other tourists have drowned in the sea around Thailand?

A lot, nearly every day, especially as it's high season.

You can criticize the diving school for negligence until you're blue in the face but it's not going to make big headlines I'm afraid.

36 minutes ago, bannork said:

I realize you're desperate to besmirch Koh Tao but you really are wasting your time. Since that girl's tragic death (she was only on her second dive), how many other tourists have drowned in the sea around Thailand?

A lot, nearly every day, especially as it's high season.

You can criticize the diving school for negligence until you're blue in the face but it's not going to make big headlines I'm afraid.

How many killed from the same dive school, how many try to cover it up, keep it hidden???

Serious question if you can be honest for once? would you recommend this dive school pura vida to a loved one??

Its on bbc, aljazeera, UK media, Argentina every day,  ABC USA and Australia, seems you live in a cave

Archived