BANGKOK 19 March 2019 02:19
webfact

DEATH ISLAND RIDDLE:  Koh Tao mystery deepens as ‘healthy’ dad becomes TENTH Westerner to die in suspicious circumstances

44 minutes ago, maximillian said:

Easy, if only you want.

or

Heart attack from snake bite.

Well, that could be what they meant, it could be a bad translation as the cause of death from a snake bite would be heart failure. 

Yes I am sure they could easily tell if it was a snake bite. He looks like a fit and healthy guy but I guess heart attack is possible.  It's so dodgy on that Island.

• Thanks 1

A couple of off-topic troll baiting posts and replies have been removed from this thread.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

So from 2012 to 2018 there have been 10 deaths of foreigners on this island, I don't think it would take much to work out who did it, just see who was on the island on the those dates and go from there, but then again, do they want to expose who did it, that is the question, money talks, corruption walks.

RIP, gone far too early

My guess is that 99% of the inhabitants of the island were on the island on those dates. So that makes it easy???

• Thanks 1

What Koh Tao needs it will never get, while incompetence rules the roost.

Never heard of a farang being bitten by a land snake in LOS . Anti venom is readily available even in remote provinces. As for actually dying ????? Could be suicide by harrassing and encouraging a snake to bite him.

I would definitely be following the Germans money trail and see who benefits from any Thai assets.

Alot of healthy and  cashed up  farangs die here suddenly and cops always say heart disease or suicide.

KohTao is a bad arse island controlled by gangsters and corrupt cops.Over on the mainland is a very powerful gangster family with the highest political connections in Bangkok.

35 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:
1 hour ago, H1w4yR1da said:

Why do tourists still flock to this island given its reputation?

1. They are unaware because they most likely occupy the part of the  Bell curve that is to the left of the median.

Knowledge of Koh Tao, has little to do with ‘left of the Median’, or Bell curves. It gets publicized in direct relation to the number of people who tourist Thailand form a given country. I imagine in England and Europe it is high. In the North American not so much.

Now what happened with the Quebec sister on another island and  Jill St Onge on that same island has raised awareness … still most just don’t know. One defect with guide books telling about dangers leads to reduced sales of guide books so  Guess What Happens

15 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

It's a job.

Nah it's entertaining to to see people come up with a conclusion and then work backwards to justify it.

2 hours ago, JLCrab said:

And for anybody new on the scene, "suspicious" is the code word for a murder at the hands of the blood-thirsty serial killer still roaming at large and with impunity on the island.

I knew he was a snake