Pure Android OS

daocat555

Here are 4 pure phones, the Pixels will be announced October 9'th, the LG has been announced but the price is not known and it hasn't been released, and Mtis2005's daily driver, the Nokia 6.1 Plus.

The hardware of the Nokia 6.1 Plus is a lot like the Pocophone in terms of size and weight, with the Nokia having a better camera and the Pocophone more CPU power.

I think the hardware of the other three phones is just fantastic.  By keeping the battery to 3000 mAh, LG kept the weight at 156 grams.  This with a 6.1 in screen.  The body width is a svelte 71.9 mm.  I would think the LG G7 One is the thinnest and lightest phone bar none with such a screen size.

The Google Pixel 3 XL has a 6.7 in screen in a reasonable body size.  In my opinion it blows the doors off the Apple iPhone Xs Max and also the Samsung Note 9.  Its screen-to-body ratio of 94.44% is top of the charts.  I would not expect it to be lightweight having NFC and wireless charging, and the battery is big but not massive.  I think big screen fans can't find a better phone model.

The Google Pixel 3 I might buy.  It will not have a notch and will have a narrow, hand friendly, 68.2 mm body width.  Combine that with lightweight, just right (for me) 3000 mAh battery, and stereo speakers and it is a compelling package for some.

Archived