Terror at Railay Beach in Krabi - foreign tourists taken hostage as shots fired

webfact

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

I was agreeing with your comment.

Sorry, mate! I just got your PM, and I also read it again. Missed a couple of words. Got it now! Thanks! Will rephrase it to say that you should definately stay a bit longer, so you always can go in and correct me when my whish to attack gets in conflict of common sense and understanding. :cheesy:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Sorry, mate! I just got your PM, and I also read it again. Missed a couple of words. Got it now! Thanks! Will rephrase it to say that you should definately stay a bit longer, so you always can go in and correct me when my whish to attack gets in conflict of common sense and understanding. :cheesy:

But do you now understand the difference between a .357 and a .38 round fired from the same gun....?  ?

11 minutes ago, Get Real said:

No worries. ?

I always say no-one, including me, is inflammable.

Especially with english and speling.

On 7/12/2018 at 3:30 AM, BritManToo said:

firing a .357 magnum bullet from a .38 special gun would result in no hand or face.

Actually it wouldn't fit in the .38 special gun, just for the reason you mentioned.

Archived