Anyone tried this Salami product?

Hello,

I just wonder if anyone has try this before?

I dont know if they are base in Thailand or not but says delivery here.

This one is THB190 for 80gm packet, i guess delivery is extra.

would have to be better than what they sell at TOPS.yuk.

these guys also have many other interesting stuff like dry Beltong, you will not often see around Thailand.

Screenshot_20180712-153755.jpg

80/20 soi Ekamai 22, Sukhumvit 63, Klongton Nua, Wattana

Bangkok, Thailand.

Nicolas Vivin launched the brand VIVIN at the end of 2014 in Bangkok. He tells us how he created his shop and able to adapt to this market.

Originally from Roanne (Loire), at the ripe age of 17 years old, he was launched into the world of gastronomy with an internship at Troisgros***. He then joined Lausanne hotel school (EHL) Switzerland, where he completed one of his internship at the famous Oriental Hotel Bangkok.

http://vivinmaison.com/about/

just got some TGM salami at the deli counter at tesco today (200g in slices from a whole salami, not the pre packaged vacuum pack stuff) and not half bad, nice and garlicky...glommed their entire stock of TGM liverwurst, love them liverwurst sarnies with plenty of mayo and tabasco...

tesco has got Caroline brand thai made feta cheese, 145 baht for 200g and quite nice...some nice salad greens, sliced tomato with crumbled feta, splash of vinegar, salt and pepper and I'm together...

pig out...

Archived