Teaching in Thailand after age sixty

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

. Until they stop using the pronoun, "mun"(also used for dogs), we will never be accepted. 

I need not point out that I do not WANT to be a part of Thai society. I could not imagine a society more amoral and anti-human. I prefer Western enlightenment.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I need not point out that I do not WANT to be a part of Thai society. I could not imagine a society more amoral and anti-human. I prefer Western enlightenment.

The East did give us Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, Mohammed, Lao Tzu, Brahma, Shiva, etc.!!

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

The East did give us Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, Mohammed, Lao Tzu, Brahma, Shiva, etc.!!

A mixture of non-existent beings (Jesus, Brahma, Shiva) some good philosophers (Confucius, Lao Tzu) and possibly the worst monster in recorded history to found a religion. (Mohammed).

2 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Tell us again why are you living here....? I have been married to my very loving wife for 21 years have beutifull kids with loving personalities and your damning assertions that Thais are "amoral and anti-human" are at best, derogatory and at worst, the mumblings of a complete F****** idiot. Piss off back to where you were hatched, Leper!

19 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Tell us again why are you living here....? I have been married to my very loving wife for 21 years have beutifull kids with loving personalities and your damning assertions that Thais are "amoral and anti-human" are at best, derogatory and at worst, the mumblings of a complete F****** idiot. Piss off back to where you were hatched, Leper!

It is called LOW COST OF LIVING!!!!  Even an obvious council house dweller such as yourself can understand saving money. Or perhaps not. Your gambling debts are probably warping the very concept of living within one's means. Once again, the "moderators" are not doing their jobs by keeping such insulting mouthings as YOURS off of TVF. The usual case of favouritism. The mods must hail from the same borough, the one with the school that can't teach its students how to spell properly.

2 hours ago, KhunFred said:

It is called LOW COST OF LIVING!!!!  Even an obvious council house dweller such as yourself can understand saving money. Or perhaps not. Your gambling debts are probably warping the very concept of living within one's means. Once again, the "moderators" are not doing their jobs by keeping such insulting mouthings as YOURS off of TVF. The usual case of favouritism. The mods must hail from the same borough, the one with the school that can't teach its students how to spell properly.

Bugger me Fred... you on the turps again up there in your 'amoral and anti-human' farang ghetto? All you had to say was you're not a leper. Now we're ALL having doubts.

24 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Bugger me Fred... you on the turps again up there in your 'amoral and anti-human' farang ghetto? All you had to say was you're not a leper. Now we're ALL having doubts.

"On the turps"....another British slang term that I had to Google. It took me years to figure out "cockney rhyming slang" such as "septic"....NOW....I learn that you have other terminology that apparently harks back to the time of Chaucer. Well played. Toss out local British colloquialisms and you win the match.

6 hours ago, KhunFred said:

More ramblings and too many assumptions about where I live and my life style. You have a masters degree (in what we do not know, mass debates perhaps?) and 40 years in media, is the crap that you are spouting here the best that you can come up with?

My point was, why are you living here in a society that you make sound like you despise so much? "LOW COST OF LIVING!!!!" would indicate that perhaps you are a council house dweller and have a gambling problem, on top of your more than obvious mental issues. Or are you just another low life who can't make it in the real world. Just get on with your miserable life and stop running down the Thai people with your insulting mouthings (actually no such word) and the society that they are quite happy to live within. Also while you are at it, get back on topic, the one which you started, remember? Pompous Clown!

Mouthing (with out the s) = verb (used with object) to utter in a sonorous or pompous manner, or with excessive mouth movements: to mouth a speech. to form (a word, sound, etc.) with the lips without actually making an utterance: She silently mouthed her answer so as not to wake her napping child.

13 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

More ramblings and too many assumptions about where I live and my life style. You have a masters degree (in what we do not know, mass debates perhaps?) and 40 years in media, is the crap that you are spouting here the best that you can come up with?

My point was, why are you living here in a society that you make sound like you despise so much? "LOW COST OF LIVING!!!!" would indicate that perhaps you are a council house dweller and have a gambling problem, on top of your more than obvious mental issues. Or are you just another low life who can't make it in the real world. Just get on with your miserable life and stop running down the Thai people with your insulting mouthings (actually no such word) and the society that they are quite happy to live within. Also while you are at it, get back on topic, the one which you started, remember? Pompous Clown!

Mouthing (with out the s) = verb (used with object) to utter in a sonorous or pompous manner, or with excessive mouth movements: to mouth a speech. to form (a word, sound, etc.) with the lips without actually making an utterance: She silently mouthed her answer so as not to wake her napping child.

Your opinion of my intellect, writing and opinions, does not obligate me to accept it. You are simply another TVF troll who gets his jollies out of disagreeing with EVERYTHING that expresses the remotest negative opinion of this developing country which fights tooth and nail, NOT to develop. You veered from my topic into flaming like a 13 year old, so my digression is perfectly appropriate.

10 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Your opinion of my intellect, writing and opinions, does not obligate me to accept it. You are simply another TVF troll who gets his jollies out of disagreeing with EVERYTHING that expresses the remotest negative opinion of this developing country which fights tooth and nail, NOT to develop. You veered from my topic into flaming like a 13 year old, so my digression is perfectly appropriate.

On 7/31/2018 at 1:56 AM, Scott said:

Please get back on topic, which is about Teaching in Thailand after 60.

15 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Wrong, I'm only disagreeing with your comments. God help anyone that ends up with you as their teacher. 

Have a nice life. Subject Closed.

Archived