Spray wheel rims

BobBKK

9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Hi, yes I've just been informed of the Mae Rim place but Richco tell me there is no room at the Mae Jo branch for storing inside.

I told them this and they did not believe me, in fact ever since I told them I have heard nothing from them and they always reply within 5 mins of posting, that was 4 hours ago!!

1 hour ago, ThaiPauly said:

Got to get the tyres off the wheels though, if you can do that easily it sounds like a plan!!

If you have a car with high dollar alloys you need to make sure the tyre guy knows the plan, when I had the original Run Flat tyres changed they were not easy to remove. I know the owner of Tyre Plus at my location and he had one of his experienced guys perform the job.

When fitting the tyres back after the wheels have been coated it could be an issue if the tyre guy is a novice and marks the outer lip.

22 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

I told them this and they did not believe me, in fact ever since I told them I have heard nothing from them and they always reply within 5 mins of posting, that was 4 hours ago!!

This was their message to me. So I took their advice and went to Mae Rim.

Screenshot (16).png

However, I must say, they were excellent at the Mae Rim branch and Richco have been very attentive and professional so far.

On 7/20/2018 at 4:44 PM, BobBKK said:

This was their message to me. So I took their advice and went to Mae Rim.

Screenshot (16).png

However, I must say, they were excellent at the Mae Rim branch and Richco have been very attentive and professional so far.

I'm taking mine there on Monday now, was it easy to find, I have a map but I don't really know the area, it appears to be close to the turnoff for the Elephant camp etc, is that the case, and is it on the way in or do you have to do a you turn? Cheers

11 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

I'm taking mine there on Monday now, was it easy to find, I have a map but I don't really know the area, it appears to be close to the turnoff for the Elephant camp etc, is that the case, and is it on the way in or do you have to do a you turn? Cheers

Ahh I'm sorry I was not driving so didn't take a lot of notice as we followed GPS.  Just type in 'KTT Auto' and follow her instructions. 

37564186_1805948432776218_4413250051086745600_n.jpg

Just now, ThaiPauly said:

Ahhhggg mai me Sat Nav, still I have the telephone number should I get lost and Mae Rim is not a big place like Chiang Mai.

Thanks anyway

Don't forget to post a picture when yours are finished

not on your phone?  thats what I use... Google Maps

1 hour ago, Saraphee said:

Look Great - seems like Black is the flavour of the month...............................

Thanks. I just think silver rims look so outdated. Richco did a marvelous job and highly recommended.

Image_a5bec31.jpg

I think they look great, can't wait to get mine back now.

The owner of the garage said I needed 4 new tyres as well ( well he would I suppose) anyway after agreeing a price he rang back and said he would not be getting them for 3 weeks and offered no alternative coice.

I was a bit concerned about this and when I got home I checked on the internet and the tyres on our car are supposed to be good for 50k on the tyres they have (Dunlop) our car only has 20k!

I paid 1,000 baht more than you, I got him down from 10k but he said my wheels were quite big, eg more time and paint, but I am happy with 9k I suppose.

Congratulations on your fine looking wheels, would like to see them on the car now. PS When did you deliver them to Mae Rim and how many days to get back?

On 7/24/2018 at 9:58 PM, ThaiPauly said:

I'm now thinking of putting black  wrap on the roof, I have probably missed it on here but does anyone know who does it locally and is good at it?

Thanks

Yes!  I put black wrap on my roof last week.  Jicko Auto Design  8,500 for roof and other bits of wrapping (stripes etc.).

Google Jicko. Cheers.

19 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

Only in Bangkok though Bob?

No in Chiang Mai Paul. They have several branches Google Jicko Chiang Mai.  Keep us informed.  They did a great job changing my silver roof to black.

Archived