Bully who slapped old man at 7/11 fined 500 baht - says it was all in good fun!

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of good fun to have In Thailand by the looks of it. Be funny if the old guy was a judo expert and dropped him Now that would be good fun. Oh wow, i am wondering how he can manage to pay that huge fine. guess he will have to pay it off in installments if he pays it at all 

"Uncle" never complains at being hit in the head. It's all just a great laugh."

Absolutely hilarious! ? Someone  slapping the back of an old man's head from behind is "a great laugh", and " as I always do" defies belief - as does the 500 baht fine and a "graap" 

3 hours ago, Denim said:

' as you do ' ?   

So what is that in Thai ? Never heard that expression.

I read the article. It's not a good translation. A better translation, imo, is, "as I do every time." Sounds a bit like the translator is sympathetic and wants to help that poor excuse sound acceptable. In fact, what he was saying was he habitually abused the old guy. What was different this time is that someone caught it on video.

5 hours ago, Denim said:

' as you do ' ?  

So what is that in Thai ? Never heard that expression.

Someone should squeeze the assailants gonads in a vice....as you do.

EEK KHUN = same as you (do)

What a nasty piece of …. work. That clearly isn't a light playful slap, he hits the poor old guy hard. Look at the spiteful look on his face as he does it, and the uncle's cowering demeanour as he gets away. The old guy obviously doesn't think it's funny.   

I hope that everywhere this bully goes in future, people will be queuing to slap him on the head.

I've been slapped like that three times by Thai males. The first was by a motorcycle taxi guy near Soi Ngam Duphli - he rode past on the footpath with a passenger and just whacked me yelling "You farang!". The second was a baht bus driver in Pattaya who just wanted to show he was THE MAN (he nearly broke my glasses). The third was senior schoolkids in a shopping mall while I was walking with my little daughter. No cause - that is,, no previous interaction, nothing. Just out of the blue.*** I've seen a gazillion instances of this arrogance in my 30 years.

*** I fully expect that someone will respond and say I must have done something to cause these incidents. Don't bother - read my words again.

The thai man is a scum bag 500 baht fine is typical for the police and is as stupid as they are. Its an assult and 10000 baht fine or jail 2 months. Plus let me give him what they do in Singapore and cane him. He will not do again

Welcome to Thailand.  Now the psychopaths don't just cut in front of you - they slap you in the back of the head to boot.  "Ha ha ha ha ha, just fun Ha ha ha ha ha" 

And victims failing to press charges against criminals just perpetuates criminal assault.  "Ha ha ha ha ha" 

9 hours ago, Mangkhut said:

«As you do»? Ok - I will start slap motorbike taxi drivers in the head from behind, yes «as you do» Just for a laugh of course...

I think you should give that a go and let us know how you get on.

6 hours ago, samsingsong said:

What a nasty piece of …. work. That clearly isn't a light playful slap, he hits the poor old guy hard. Look at the spiteful look on his face as he does it, and the uncle's cowering demeanour as he gets away. The old guy obviously doesn't think it's funny.   

I hope that everywhere this bully goes in future, people will be queuing to slap him on the head.

What's interesting is the fact that the shops quite busy and the reaction of the people in the shop. Quite a few people clearly see the incident and the reaction is laughter not anger. 

The young girl serving saw what happened and laughed and smiled.

5 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

I've been slapped like that three times by Thai males. The first was by a motorcycle taxi guy near Soi Ngam Duphli - he rode past on the footpath with a passenger and just whacked me yelling "You farang!". The second was a baht bus driver in Pattaya who just wanted to show he was THE MAN (he nearly broke my glasses). The third was senior schoolkids in a shopping mall while I was walking with my little daughter. No cause - that is,, no previous interaction, nothing. Just out of the blue.*** I've seen a gazillion instances of this arrogance in my 30 years.

*** I fully expect that someone will respond and say I must have done something to cause these incidents. Don't bother - read my words again.

The first one with the motorbike  would probaby be that the Thai guy thought you weren't getting out of his way. ( are u one of these guys that refuse to move for a motorbike on the sidewalk and make an issue? ) 

If u take a combative attitude with the thais no matter where it is, be it in the mall, a bahtbus or on a pavment then you will have a lot of problems and get a few slaps.

Not saying it's right just that that's the way it is.

I know I shouldn't laugh but honestly, Uncle needed it, they should make a TV show where they just go around slapping unsuspecting people about the heads, be much more entertaining than the shrieking bitch fest they have on every day. It would be worth setting up a Go Fund Me page to pay for his B$500 fines.

1 hour ago, Davmaac said:

The first one with the motorbike  would probaby be that the Thai guy thought you weren't getting out of his way. ( are u one of these guys that refuse to move for a motorbike on the sidewalk and make an issue? ) 

If u take a combative attitude with the thais no matter where it is, be it in the mall, a bahtbus or on a pavment then you will have a lot of problems and get a few slaps.

Not saying it's right just that that's the way it is.

I knew it. I knew some clot would add his incorrect spin to it -- creating a situation which did not exist. READ MY WORDS again, sunshine -- NO ISSUES. I was NOT in his way - that area can take 20 motorbike taxis, there's a lot of room. OK? And spare me the bloody lecture -- does 30 years living in Thailand mean anything to you? Thirty years I have survived in Thailand, and obviously (except to you) it's because I don't have a combative attitude. Sheesh. Go be self-righteous somewhere else.

8 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

You must be an easy target or something 

6 hours ago, Davmaac said:

What's interesting is the fact that the shops quite busy and the reaction of the people in the shop. Quite a few people clearly see the incident and the reaction is laughter not anger. 

The young girl serving saw what happened and laughed and smiled.

Cowardice, ignorance or maybe apathy if they knew what that was

The old chap is obviously known to be of a slow mental condition hence a nice easy target 

I saw the clip on social media where he was confronted by an angry bystander and got a punch in the face. However, he had a couple of his moto buddies protecting him, “as they do”, right or wrong.

4 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Cowardice, ignorance or maybe apathy if they knew what that was

The old chap is obviously known to be of a slow mental condition hence a nice easy target 

Cowards pick on men they think they can beat. Not so quick on slapping someone who can handle himself are they? That is why they are cowards

16 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

I've been slapped like that three times by Thai males. The first was by a motorcycle taxi guy near Soi Ngam Duphli - he rode past on the footpath with a passenger and just whacked me yelling "You farang!". The second was a baht bus driver in Pattaya who just wanted to show he was THE MAN (he nearly broke my glasses). The third was senior schoolkids in a shopping mall while I was walking with my little daughter. No cause - that is,, no previous interaction, nothing. Just out of the blue

Are they still alive? If so, why?

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

You are allowed to defend yourself I have never been slapped  attacked by anyone yet Am I lucky or do they think this guy might retaliate 

Especially  the bus driver who thought he was "The Man" Guess I just got a thing about bus drivers  and Taxi drivers

Archived