Central Plaza Parking

sceadugenga

Was at Central this morning at 1020. Out the front of Tops now has Priority Parking, Taxis and the yellow free shuttle vehicles. There are still a few parking bays for Tops  customers. Had to wait a few minutes for the security guard to move the tape and  a couple of barriers. Great parking spot. The wife went and spoke to security to secure the park. 

Went and ate in the new area then shopped in Tops.Returned to our vehicle at 1120 and were not parked in. They still had the barriers in place . Well done Central, this time that is.

heh Rip... what did you think of the changes that are happening there , did you see the outside food shops ? I seen about 20 people with hard hats on in suits walking around the outside looking at different areas..

10 hours ago, kevvy said:

heh Rip... what did you think of the changes that are happening there , did you see the outside food shops ? I seen about 20 people with hard hats on in suits walking around the outside looking at different areas..

The outside eating is okay. I think they will return back inside once the renovations have been complete.  One place said to the wife she was not ready as it was before 1100. The place we selected was and had great food.

As a newbie in Chiang Rai and born and raised in Bangkok, I have no complaint about the parking, but no patience to search for the parking in the parking lot or the basement. After two visits with two attempts for parking spot - failed, I decide to park my car on the street next to the pedestrian's fly over and have a nice walk to the main entrance all the way down to Tops. I carry my own shopping bag and buy just enough to carry it back to the car. My favorite spot at BigC is on the side by the fence -- never fail at BigC.  

Archived