Jump to content

non o multiple entry visa from london


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

why make an argument of it?

Who's arguing? I'm just highlighting my experience was different - relax.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I would say thats a possibility, especially if you include a note requesting a SE if they cannot issue a ME.   But as it stands you should have no problem getting a ME visa from London.

I received my Non-O multi from the Embassy in London (by post) in May this year, I didn't supply any evidence of finance, and none was asked for.   All that was required was as follows:

has anyone recently applied for a non o multiple entry visa based on marriage from the Thai embassy in London.if so can you let me know what documents they require.many thanks

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Maradona 10 said:

Is it still drop off in the morning and pick up the following afternoon?

At the embassy in London you pick up your passport the next morning between 11 and 12.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Whilst downloading the visa application form from the London Thai Embassy today I  noticed that there now appears to be an additional form that needs to be completed for Non Immigration visa applicants planning a long stay. Is this something new or can it be safely ignored ?

 

P_20180810_182415_1.jpg

P_20180810_182407_2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Denim said:

Whilst downloading the visa application form from the London Thai Embassy today I  noticed that there now appears to be an additional form that needs to be completed for Non Immigration visa applicants planning a long stay. Is this something new or can it be safely ignored ?

That form has been required for a long time if you are applying for NON-OA long stay visa. It is not required for other non immigrant visas.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That form has been required for a long time if you are applying for NON-OA long stay visa. It is not required for other non immigrant visas.

OK .......thanks Ubon. Would be disappointed  if it was some new thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Just an update on this.

 

Applied by post for Non Immigrant O visa , multiple entry based on marriage , on Friday 14th September.

 

Passport returned today Wednesday 19th by special delivery complete with multi entry visa.

 

Sorted and saved a trip to Savannahket.

 

All details regarding required documents previously given in this thread and unchanged. No financials required or given.

 

Thanks to earlier posters for the heads up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denim said:

Just an update on this.

 

Applied by post for Non Immigrant O visa , multiple entry based on marriage , on Friday 14th September.

 

Passport returned today Wednesday 19th by special delivery complete with multi entry visa.

 

Sorted and saved a trip to Savannahket.

 

All details regarding required documents previously given in this thread and unchanged. No financials required or given.

 

Thanks to earlier posters for the heads up.

good to know

Edited by Happy enough
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...