SURVEY: Was Trump disrespectful to the British Monarch?

Scott

SURVEY: Was Trump disrespectful toward the British Monarch?  

363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"Americans won it single handed is just a load of crap".  I wonder what John Wayne would have to say about that.

GB would not have won the war without the USA....

Marion would have said nothing as he was never involved with the war..

16 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Actually it's of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You're thinking of Elton John ?

Butt in the Billy Joel song it says 'England has a new queen'.

Well, this thread has been some Jolly Good Fun - Pip Pip and all the rot.  Talley Ho!  Must take leave now and have a spot of tea.

As an American, what I am proud about my own country's history was the spirit of Liberty and Individualism in which America was born.

What bothers me now are the number of mindless followers who no longer think for themselves, have no understanding of history, and simply cleave to the pack.  And I look at the survey results and think - "Really?" 

"Release the Hounds!"  Best of luck.  Lapdogs will always have their place in the grand scheme of things.  No doubt Beth II will toss you some table scraps now and then.

Classic Charles Lauhton

2 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

was that intended as a joke?

Only for people with a sense of humour.

You have to understand that not all people think like you, most of us want to leave the dark ages behind us. But I repect your beliefs, please respect other peoples beliefs. Just because you think its right doesn't mean it is.

5 minutes ago, connda said:

Well, this thread has been some Jolly Good Fun - Pip Pip and all the rot.  Talley Ho!  Must take leave now and have a spot of tea.

As an American, what I am proud about my own country's history was the spirit of Liberty and Individualism in which America was born.

What bothers me now are the number of mindless followers who no longer think for themselves, have no understanding of history, and simply cleave to the pack.  And I look at the survey results and think - "Really?" 

"Release the Hounds!"  Best of luck.  Lapdogs will always have their place in the grand scheme of things.  No doubt Beth II will toss you some table scraps now and then.

Classic Charles Lauhton

Did your forefathers send scraps to the native Indians of which the country belonged...?

30 minutes ago, transam said:

GB would not have won the war without the USA....

Marion would have said nothing as he was never involved with the war..

"GB would not have won the war without the USA...".  That was mostly down to Audie Murphy.

I think the Queen was offended more by the British Snowflakes Disrespect of a Nation who helped them wipe out Hitler . He was elected by the American People, just as English voted to leave the E.U..but then Flakes dont like anything less they win.

17 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I think the Queen was offended more by the British Snowflakes Disrespect of a Nation who helped them wipe out Hitler . He was elected by the American People, just as English voted to leave the E.U..but then Flakes dont like anything less they win.

You're just making stuff up about how the Queen feels about that disgusting vulgarian. There is no way you can know that. Your snowflake insults are cheap slurs. Can't you do better? It's called free protest in free nations. Enjoy it while you have it. Putin's poodle "trump" is indeed the legal president of the USA and he was legally elected but he was elected by a MINORITY of voters and has never and will never enjoy the support of the MAJORITY of Americans. Americans are not required to support that demagogic con man just because he holds that office. Not yet, anyway. 

Classic Charles Lauhton

[/url]  

Oh dear.Your pride has been wounded and the resentment shows through your attempt at facetiousness.Don’t worry we all respect the USA and its Spirit of Liberty.

We cherish the spirit of the Star Spangled Banner despite its unfortunate reference to the enslaved Blacks who took the side of the British in the 1812 War.

Still as Samuel Johnson pointed out the loudest whelps for liberty are made by drivers of slaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're just making stuff up about how the Queen feels about that disgusting vulgarian. There is no way you can know that. Your snowflake insults are cheap slurs. Can't you do better? It's called free protest in free nations. Enjoy it while you have it. Putin's poodle "trump" is indeed the legal president of the USA and he was legally elected but he was elected by a MINORITY of voters and has never and will never enjoy the support of the MAJORITY of Americans. Americans are not required to support that demagogic con man just because he holds that office. Not yet, anyway. 

The Snowflakes Stock Reply.

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

No it was not. Audie Murphy was Americas most decorated soldier during the 2nd World War.

This was before he became a movie star.

So he "won the war'??

I thought you were joking previously, but I'm no longer sure?

Entirely off-topic, but the brits and russians fought the war long before the americans joined (as a result of Pearl Harbour).

The brits and russians appreciate the US help at the end of the war - but are not going to accept the Hollywood 'story' that the US 'won the war' - regardless of their numerous films portraying otherwise.... 

Edit - they were a much needed (belated) factor, that 'swung' the war against the opposition.  But portraying it as anything else is pure fiction.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

So he "won the war'??

I thought you were joking previously, but I'm no longer sure?

Entirely off-topic, but the brits and russians fought the war long before the americans joined (as a result of Pearl Harbour).

The brits and russians appreciate the US help at the end of the war - but are not going to accept the Hollywood 'story' that the US 'won the war' - regardless of their numerous films portraying otherwise....

Maybe your right, but what I said about Audie Murphy is true.

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

To paraphrase Johann Hari; I have too much respect for the Office of President to respect the current ridiculous incumbent.

1 hour ago, connda said:

Classic Charles Lauhton

Ironic; given this clip precedes the Mayflower by almost a century.

'Traditions-v-Habits'? ?

Archived