SURVEY: Was Trump disrespectful to the British Monarch?

Scott

SURVEY: Was Trump disrespectful toward the British Monarch?  

363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Respect was forgotten about by a Trump hater, Goldberg. Although I think she was high on acid at the time.  Everyone shows disrespect sometimes in their life.  I hope she apologies and makes up for it as I do hope Trump apologises when he disrespects. 

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Respect was forgotten about by a Trump hater, Goldberg. Although I think she was high on acid at the time.  Everyone shows disrespect sometimes in their life.  I hope she apologies and makes up for it as I do hope Trump apologises when he disrespects. 

disrespects?? what a cute way of referring to "grab em by the p*ssy" !! lolo

30 minutes ago, stud858 said:

"trump" never apologizes. You haven't figured that out yet?!?

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think he kind of did apologise in a boyish sort of way regarding the pussy remarks. He claimed locker room talk and said he has respect for women.  After all he is married to one. I doubt the first thing on his mind is grab sexy ladies while doing his job as president.  he's just not the grovelling type of apologiser. Just a dude that says age old stupid stuff that we all can fall into. 

8 hours ago, stud858 said:

I think he kind of did apologise in a boyish sort of way regarding the pussy remarks. He claimed locker room talk and said he has respect for women.  After all he is married to one. I doubt the first thing on his mind is grab sexy ladies while doing his job as president.  he's just not the grovelling type of apologiser. Just a dude that says age old stupid stuff that we all can fall into. 

speak for yourself! and plenty of married men have no respect for women

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Agreed, he never apologizes, rather just tells more lies in an attempt to cover up and just like a low-life thief, utilizes the method of deny, deny, deny. Trump treats people as stupid but doesn't have the brains to figure out that many consider him to be the stupidest for telling so many big porkies. He lacks seriously in morals, credibility, accountability, judgement, knowledge of politics and history, manners, class, perception ...........

1 hour ago, AYJAYDEE said:

speak for yourself! and plenty of married men have no respect for women

Maybe Trump slaps his wife around and treats other women with disrespect, but the chances of that are slim in my opinion.  Who is the real life person you are suggesting that never mispeaks?

15 hours ago, stud858 said:

"I think he kind of did apologise in a boyish sort of way regarding the pussy remarks. He claimed locker room talk and said he has respect for women.  After all he is married to one."

That would make for an interesting defense in a domestic violence case: "Yes, your honor. I beat my wife regularly. But that doesn't mean I don't respect her."

3 hours ago, bristolboy said:

"I think he kind of did apologise in a boyish sort of way regarding the pussy remarks. He claimed locker room talk and said he has respect for women.  After all he is married to one."

That would make for an interesting defense in a domestic violence case: "Yes, your honor. I beat my wife regularly. But that doesn't mean I don't respect her."

If I didn't think anything of her, then how come I went to the trouble of beating her?

Having met trump in NYC years ago, I never had any illusions about his general incompetence, obsessive greed, petty malevolence and unsuitability in polite society at any level. 

His popularity is built on illusions of bravado and delusions of powerfulness, held by himself and his base, that are starting to finally unravel. Though for some poor souls that penny will never drop.

Some people serially fail, yet fall upward. But eventually they always crash spectacularly. Keep watching folks.

3 minutes ago, animatic said:

Having met trump in NYC years ago, I never had any illusions about his general incompetence, obsessive greed, petty malevolence and unsuitability in polite society st any level.

His popularity is built on illusions of bravado and delusions of powerfulness, held by himself and his base, that are starting to finally unravel.

Some people fail yet fall upward, but eventually they always crash spectacularly. Keep watching folks.

I respect what you say, only met people maybe like him UK they were not as rich as him but for sure they crashed.

There is much talk of a second term for Trump.

That said I don't think was disrespectful to my Queen.

A post with an aberrant spelling of Trump has been removed.   Deliberate misspelling of politicians' names is not permitted, it is trolling and inflammatory.  

On 7/24/2018 at 7:34 PM, Kwasaki said:

I respect what you say, only met people maybe like him UK they were not as rich as him but for sure they crashed.

There is much talk of a second term for Trump.

That said I don't think was disrespectful to my Queen.

Pete Townsend summed up trump perfectly.

” Emminence Front, it’s a put-on.”

Archived